+ Reply to Thread
Page 164 of 176 FirstFirst ... 64 114 154 162 163 164 165 166 174 ... LastLast
Results 1,631 to 1,640 of 1751

Thread: Key to understanding the future move lies in the studies of history

Banned maryam is an unknown quantity at this point maryam's Avatar
    Thanks
    although his kayak hand itchy want immediate op, should be on hold
    usually things like that make traders rich stuck on a lot of floating minus ..
    patient, be patient and wait for a strong signal must be fixed rule ..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member satriafx is an unknown quantity at this point satriafx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    basically it's technical analysis supported historical costs that have occurred , so it's once we use the analysis supported history, it's we will manufacture correct predictions, because there ar several traders who use technical ways and that they will be triple-crown conjointly ...Technical anlaysis has heap potential you only have to be compelled to be sensible in it, forex chart patterns ar able to predict the long run moves we tend toll we simply have to be compelled to recognize the art of reading those charts.,,

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned uknim is an unknown quantity at this point uknim's Avatar
    Thanks
    different from reading basic market analysis must be different .. but all aim to profit ... if my analysis is accurate analysis using previous price and the calculation of the level of movement that produces the volume and movement of each candle stick that can be made trading TP was not more than average volume .. it is the usefulness of price history if my version

Banned nanoni is an unknown quantity at this point nanoni's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes, I also agree about the op based on history .. many are successful after I apply ..
    but be careful as a concerned country experienced an event that caused unstable prices .. and it will blur of history ..

Banned fendy is an unknown quantity at this point fendy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bhagawanta View Post
    evaluating the chart histories is help us to understanding the next movement..thats true!i use this metode to predict the next movement,its more realistic rather to anslyse the news..i use the news just for guide,when the movement is starting,so i mix the fundamental and technical analysis to predict next news!!goodluck!
    What's the info yes, can help price touches tp ..
    sl frequency if the first kesentuh mending the fox let alone comparison safer distance ..

Member bhagawanta is an unknown quantity at this point bhagawanta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    evaluating the chart histories is help us to understanding the next movement..thats true!i use this metode to predict the next movement,its more realistic rather to anslyse the news..i use the news just for guide,when the movement is starting,so i mix the fundamental and technical analysis to predict next news!!goodluck!

Senior Member dila is an unknown quantity at this point dila's Avatar
    Thanks
    whether yesterday's price history can be a reference for determining my order today, because sometimes I hesitate to define order today

Banned roro mendut is an unknown quantity at this point roro mendut's Avatar
    Thanks
    price history is the basis of technical analysis.we should be discipline in following trading plan that we already make. that's lead us to success. greedy and over confident makes most of trader loss in this business.

Banned eli is an unknown quantity at this point eli's Avatar
    Thanks
    if you look at history 2 day course we do not know the trend for 1 week, 1 month etc.??
    Kismet is still only 10-20 pips in a trade right course but who has the most information that he will win the trade

Senior Member mumun is an unknown quantity at this point mumun's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think history can be made in a fixed price benchmark ..
    sample to determine the daily range. we need to calculate the price history a few days behind.

---------- Post added at 03:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:59 PM ----------

I think history can be made in a fixed price benchmark ..
    sample to determine the daily range. we need to calculate the price history a few days behind.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 164 of 176 FirstFirst ... 64 114 154 162 163 164 165 166 174 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)