+ Reply to Thread
Page 161 of 176 FirstFirst ... 61 111 151 159 160 161 162 163 171 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,610 of 1751

Thread: Key to understanding the future move lies in the studies of history

Banned roro mendut is an unknown quantity at this point roro mendut's Avatar
    Thanks
    when a trader got profit easily then it is possible trader got over confident and got greedy. at that point trader do over trading. important for the newbies to not to over trade it is important that they sat their greed besides when coming toward trading but if you are not a newbies and you have spend in forex trading and have made good profit from it and you are confident then you can over do it to

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned zedforex is an unknown quantity at this point zedforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    Absolutely, I agree. That is the reason why there is a fundamental strategy in forex, because the price will always be repeated. Or phrase, who was more money, then they're would be king.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Java is on a distinguished road Java's Avatar
    Thanks
    I agree with the thought that you mentioned, sir, but if you always learn from the mistakes that we get it will be very dangerous for our account because we are definitely going to lose all our money just to learn and just to correct our mistakes just

Junior Member riky is an unknown quantity at this point riky's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by lulu50 View Post
    when you study a currency pair past history you are likely to understand a patten that will help you know and decide whether is to buy or to sell thats how they work and they will make you understand a lot of good things you can meke good things work for you.
    I do not agree that studying history because it was the past and now it is so modern currency pair will change so you can learn that now because it's easier to understand so that can benefit because it can be read in the right direction

Senior Member marsya is an unknown quantity at this point marsya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by pitra7 View Post
    yes, i agree with you... history is repeat itself... i often meet condition which prove if history is repeat itself... and this is good news for all trader.... if we want to profit, the quickest way is learning history... my advise for using simulator trading... this facilities will give us to learning history market...
    I think the most important is the security of our fund, money management is so so much important for our account, because if we never use proper sl and take high risk on every trade then we will lose our account, so sl is much and trader should use 5 to 10% risk only

Member pitra7 is an unknown quantity at this point pitra7's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, i agree with you... history is repeat itself... i often meet condition which prove if history is repeat itself... and this is good news for all trader.... if we want to profit, the quickest way is learning history... my advise for using simulator trading... this facilities will give us to learning history market...
    success is my right...!!!

Banned maryam is an unknown quantity at this point maryam's Avatar
    Thanks
    to backtest our price history for now no one is free ....
    've muter-muter googeling
    please if anyone who has shared in our forum
    hopefully there are good-natured

Banned nanoni is an unknown quantity at this point nanoni's Avatar
    Thanks
    it, only takes a fair amount of time to be trading for living.
    If I think the but most just do not have to be forced, we should be thankful for whatever you like ..
    's important we know where prices will stop up with our analysis.
    if we can get more why not, what matters is not forced to get more.

Senior Member m1ndsrokk is an unknown quantity at this point m1ndsrokk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dhiraj View Post
    Apart from fundamentals that can break all barriers,i have seen price action being very effective mode of trading,price action is dependent on past history
    i has learn how to apply price action on my trading but i cant understand how to do it...can you tell me where i can learn to use price action strategy ? i ever heard this is the best trategy in forex without using any indicator did not you ?

Banned nanoni is an unknown quantity at this point nanoni's Avatar
    Thanks
    if you want to profit big so it took her a big capital as well unless you have a trader
    experienced compounding can certainly be of small capital big profit .. learn from the experience.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 161 of 176 FirstFirst ... 61 111 151 159 160 161 162 163 171 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)