+ Reply to Thread
Page 69 of 136 FirstFirst ... 19 59 67 68 69 70 71 79 119 ... LastLast

Thread: Japanese candlesticks is the best.

Member tikukur has a spectacular aura about tikukur has a spectacular aura about tikukur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For beginners, candlestick charts that include opening and closing prices and high and low for the day may look like a lot of useless or complicated data; but, actually, they are actually very easy to read and interpret. The information displayed in this illustration is very easy to remember because it is illustrated by small signs. This also makes information very easy. and Japanese candles are the best but I believe that you cannot use them as independent because they have the potential to deceive traders. each trader must have another indicator that he must use with the candlestick.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member berit will become famous soon enough berit will become famous soon enough berit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mara dost is a technical analysis for the capa tool where the next jata hai market is the trend, how come it is liya wo Lilin hai. so that we reach the candel to study kar liya jaye tu mara where hi ka candlesticks ki help sa kar kar trade acha khasa fortunately kama saka hi yes one of the best indicators where is jata hai. and if you can ignore all the secrets and philosophy of the Japanese candlestick, I don't think you need to add more indicators to trade forex. There are many candlestick secrets that we don't know, and many graphic experts try to dig their secrets up to now

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mantakdim has a spectacular aura about mantakdim has a spectacular aura about mantakdim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you can ignore all the secrets and philosophy of the Japanese candlestick, I don't think you need to add more indicators to trade forex. There are many candlestick secrets that we don't know, and many graphic experts try to get their secrets up to now and no one can succeed in the forex market if they only use Japanese candlesticks. Need more tools to be combined with this tool. But, one thing we need to know, each tool has weaknesses, so we use it wisely to minimize our losses.

Member nick has a spectacular aura about nick has a spectacular aura about nick's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Japanese candelstick is one of the most commonly used candel merchant reading techniques, including mine. many traders use it to determine the opening and closing prices. I like Japanese candle sticks and many people use my candlestick. That's easy to learn and practice when we trade ... But we have to understand when we use it

5. The Following User Says Thank You to nick For This Useful Post:

sangkur (2019-06-19)

Member seblak will become famous soon enough seblak will become famous soon enough seblak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the actual market movement on the chart is the same, many ancient traders managed to use candlesticks also unable to survive. now the appearance of Japanese candlesticks might make it easier for traders to know the sentiment sentiment and candlestick keep is indeed one of the many signs used by investors because it is easy to use and to estimate your order, while estimating this signal pattern is usually along with the shifting average

Member musuh has a spectacular aura about musuh has a spectacular aura about musuh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    very true, Japanese candles are very easy to know where the market is going to be, the basis of all analytical techniques is in candles, candles are the beginning of our determination to make transactions and you say candlesticks are best only by using them to detect differences. But I use candlesticks with all my systems and styles. even I use the candlestick without another signaling indicator, because for me, the candlestick is a perfect chart model, the candlestick gives some information to the merchant, it shows market dominance, the market situation, it can also stand alone without other custom indicators.

Member sumiati will become famous soon enough sumiati will become famous soon enough sumiati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you learn everything about candlesticks, you can understand more information and techniques about forex trading. There are many candles that can give you a signal to either buy or sell. when combining candlesticks with several indicators you can get the best results. and Japanese candlestick is the best that I don't know because I don't know and don't find out after reading this it can be said that because of this I know this forum is very helpful for men who initially don't know so find out

Member besar has a spectacular aura about besar has a spectacular aura about besar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Japanese candles are a way for you to read the market and determine price action. it is seen as a number of traders as the most profitable and this has failed several different traders. what I achieved is the notification that after we present a smart way for you to read the market we must try to mix it in different ways as well to ensure that if one approach fails we will not be trapped in our own trade. And I usually disagree with you, because I use it successfully to predict the lines of Support & Resistance and market trend lines. But I often use Doji signals too

Member lumeho has a spectacular aura about lumeho has a spectacular aura about lumeho has a spectacular aura about lumeho's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't like Japanese candlesticks to trade. This is a case of tricks in the 5th minute and a 15-minute chart. maybe on the 4 hour chart and the daily chart then swallowing candles means something. You also need them to close before it really shows something otherwise it's random. and There are many candlestick secrets that we do not know and many chart experts try to explore the secret until now. I think this is the best candlestick analysis. The technique used to detect differences

Senior Member zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we will take a look at specific Japanese candlestick pattern and what they are telling us. Hopefully, by the end of this lesson on candlesticks, you will know how to recognize different types of forex candlestick patterns and make sound trading decisions based on them.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 69 of 136 FirstFirst ... 19 59 67 68 69 70 71 79 119 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open