+ Reply to Thread
Page 80 of 84 FirstFirst ... 30 70 78 79 80 81 82 ... LastLast

Thread: Trading with My System.

Senior Member mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,311 Times in 819 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Rabia View Post
    Thanks for sharing your indictor snapshot. It will helpful for us as beginners to observe market in a more accurate way and would be easy to trade in profitable way. Hope you will keep posting your experiences while trading so we seek this business more and more.
    I am very much busy with my moderator work and my personal trading, yet i will try to share my experience and some real time examples, so that you all will get to know how we should trade the market successfully and how you should plan your trade....

mazprofx.

"FIGHT AGAINST INJUSTICE NO MATTER YOU WIN OR LOSE JUST DON'T BE QUIET."

Senior Member mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by indianfxboy View Post
    the chart is too coloured because of the many indicators that is added to the trading chart but some how it still manage to look simple for new traders to understand and take advantage of ,but my concern is that you will have to be at your trading system looking for the signal to go into the forex market which can be very stressful and result into fatigue because the market can be very slow at times.
    I think that you are new, this system makes trading this market much more easier and it will gives you right statistics about the market is trending or not and if it is trending then you should look for your entering and if it not trending then you can keep yourself out from trading or should try to trade the pair that is trending currently because you cannot trade in a non-trending market.....

mazprofx.

Banned indianfxboy is on a distinguished road indianfxboy's Avatar
    Thanks
    the chart is too coloured because of the many indicators that is added to the trading chart but some how it still manage to look simple for new traders to understand and take advantage of ,but my concern is that you will have to be at your trading system looking for the signal to go into the forex market which can be very stressful and result into fatigue because the market can be very slow at times.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member adibin is an unknown quantity at this point adibin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    y using a system that if you tidik difficulty in analyzing market ........... if I even so confused because most of these my indicator.saat chandel trading just use sticks as my indicator and it gave me a lot of advantages .. ......

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Rabia is an unknown quantity at this point Rabia's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks for sharing your indictor snapshot. It will helpful for us as beginners to observe market in a more accurate way and would be easy to trade in profitable way. Hope you will keep posting your experiences while trading so we seek this business more and more.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    bhai main sabhi indicator ko copy karta hoon, aur broker folder mein dalta hoon, aapne jo indicator diye hai 4 folder mein alag alag indicator hai, main sabhi ko copy karta hoon, lekin upload ke baad aise dikhata hai chart, bhai ek baar aap check kare, template sahi nahi hai, aapne jo indicator upload kare hai wo aap khud try karke dekhe,

ok!

I will check, it in by installing new mt4 folder, and try to figure out what the problem, and i will upload the system again and then inform you....

mazprofx.

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,940 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mazprofx View Post
    Most of the indicators depends on the other indicators to function properly...

Have you have copied all the indicators that i Uploaded to your Mt4....

If not, then copy it all, and then Load the template and if possible delete all the previous indicators in your Mt4 or move it them to other place, then it work for sure....

mazprofx.
    bhai main sabhi indicator ko copy karta hoon, aur broker folder mein dalta hoon, aapne jo indicator diye hai 4 folder mein alag alag indicator hai, main sabhi ko copy karta hoon, lekin upload ke baad aise dikhata hai chart, bhai ek baar aap check kare, template sahi nahi hai, aapne jo indicator upload kare hai wo aap khud try karke dekhe,

Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Abdulrauf View Post
    thanks brother ap bouhat achy indicaters use kr rhy hai , mary pass be hai registed indicaters hai ager ap ko chahyen tu muje skype per add kryen , abdulrauf.hashmi ya mari skype id hai ok bro.
    If you have some good indicators then you should share it here, in this forum so that everyone can use it and see how it performs and if it is good then most of the traders will be benefited from it....

mazprofx.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    bhai mere ko aapki strategy kafi achchi lagi hai, lekin aapke template mein koi dikkat hai, jab maine aapke indicators MT4 mein daalne ke baad template active kiya, to mera MT4 par kuch is tarah se indicator active ho rahe hai, aapke screen shot aur mere screen shot par kafi fark hai, dekhe jara aur aap sahi template fir se update kare.

Most of the indicators depends on the other indicators to function properly...

Have you have copied all the indicators that i Uploaded to your Mt4....

If not, then copy it all, and then Load the template and if possible delete all the previous indicators in your Mt4 or move it them to other place, then it work for sure....

mazprofx.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to mazprofx For This Useful Post:

Rabia (2013-08-01)

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,940 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai mere ko aapki strategy kafi achchi lagi hai, lekin aapke template mein koi dikkat hai, jab maine aapke indicators MT4 mein daalne ke baad template active kiya, to mera MT4 par kuch is tarah se indicator active ho rahe hai, aapke screen shot aur mere screen shot par kafi fark hai, dekhe jara aur aap sahi template fir se update kare.

Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

+ Reply to Thread
Page 80 of 84 FirstFirst ... 30 70 78 79 80 81 82 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)