+ Reply to Thread
Page 72 of 84 FirstFirst ... 22 62 70 71 72 73 74 82 ... LastLast

Thread: Trading with My System.

Senior Member Abdulrauf is an unknown quantity at this point Abdulrauf's Avatar
    Thanks
    sir plz plz mainy ap ko bouhat massage kai hai k mara account galti sy wrong account attach ho gya hai ap plz os ko disattach kr dyen , ap ki bouhat bouhat thanks ho ga . plz sir

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Endeye will become famous soon enough Endeye's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I will try this great system, but I see there an awful lot of indicators are in use, this will make the chart becomes full and giddy when trading, but I'll study hard about this trading system. Hopefully this becomes the last system I use and profitable.
    I hate spammer !
    Need bonus ??

Senior Member Muhammad Ibrahim is an unknown quantity at this point Muhammad Ibrahim's Avatar
    Thanks
    not b trust in this indicator jub may new ta tu mujay jo b indicator milta hai may use kar leta ta magar koi b indicator sah inahi hota dear buss hota hai tu apna mind our jub tak ap apna mind use nahi karo ga so losser hi raho gay agar ap loseing say bachna chatay ho tu no b allowed the indicator jo indicator banatay jo khud bana lo our mazay karo

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member perfectonline is on a distinguished road perfectonline's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ap ny to bohat hi best system bnaya hy ap ka thanks aisa system bnany ka iss sy beggerners ko bohat fadapohanch saktaa hy app kaa very thanks app ko chaheiy k iss tarah k system sahare karty raha karin aor iss k bary mein btatay bi raha karin k iss tarah k system app kis tarah sy bna laity ho.

Senior Member Josh Fisher is on a distinguished road Josh Fisher's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mazprofx View Post
    I know there is still a lot of confusion, and i am trying to make it more simpler...

For entry, I would take it on First Vertical Bar Closed......

For this You will need to Learn Synchronization and that i will explain in my later posts and in Near Time I will Update my System again and will Make it more Accurate and Simpler to Trade....

I Have developed a New Strategy with the help of Synchronization Technique and Currently I am testing it and if the Results are very good then I will release it Here...

mazprofx.
    Sir I am honestly saying I lost a good amount of $ but I am not loosing my hope I know this strategy is good. Its just my confusion i am having. Maybe I should have tried in demo first but Sir I am waiting for the next strategy you are updating. THank you. I will try my best to trade on that. Thanks again Sir.

Senior Member mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,311 Times in 819 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Josh Fisher View Post
    Sir I wanted to know Where is the perfect entry? in this picture? First vertical line or the 2nd vertical line? I am confused with the bar closing matter. Suppose if the macd is down after the bar is closed do I have to wait for the next bar to close?

Quote Originally Posted by Josh Fisher View Post
    The problem is that on the first vertical line we see a crossing in the major trend of GP 4hour macd and also a cross in 1 hour gpmacd. THe problem is Do I have to wait for the next 4 hour bar close? or I will take the entry on the 1st vertical line position? Please tell me.

---------- Post added at 07:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:14 PM ----------

And if I keep waiting for the next 4 hour candle I see the stochastic is at the overbought for buy and oversold for sell. And sir is there any rule that we have to take signals when the stochastic is oversold (buy) and overbought (sell). Is there any rule in this strategy that we have to leave the buy signals if the current market is overbought? even all the signals are in our favor?

I know there is still a lot of confusion among you all, and thanks for posting your doubts, so that i can clear your doubts and make my system more easier, simplier and accurate for you all....

Rules for Enter and Exit When Market is Expecting a Reversal:-

In this Case, I uses Synchronization Technique and I will explain to you all how it works...

First of all, this happens only if we are expecting a Reversal or a Reversal is going to happen, you can predict a reversal is going to happen by seeing the H4 indicators that is GP_Macd(H4) and GP_Trend(H4) both will show opposite data i.e in your case....GP_Macd (H4) is Bullish and GP_Trend(H4) is bearish (i.e Magenta line is Above Yellow).

So, in this case, if GP_Sochastics (H1) are moving out of Oversold area 20-30 and Yellow line is Above Magenta Line and Genesis(M15) is giving all four dots blue(white in your template) then i think that you should enter that trade without confirming direction from H4 timeframe......But if you did you so then you will be in the trade only till Sochastics of H1 are valid ( i.e Yellow line is Above Magenta Line and if it crosses then you will have exit that trade) and also till the Matrix is in place i.e all four dots are blue. And, the Same Conditions Applies When you want to Sell the pair.

But once, H4 Bar Closes and we gets clear direction i.e in GP_Trend (H4) and GP_ Macd (H4) Boths shows similar data then we will Enter and Exit according to the Rules I have stated before or the Rules which are present in the Main Post.

mazprofx.
    Last edited by mazprofx; 2013-09-02 at 10:24 AM.

"FIGHT AGAINST INJUSTICE NO MATTER YOU WIN OR LOSE JUST DON'T BE QUIET."

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mazprofx For This Useful Post:

Abrar Ahmed (2013-08-14), Ahsan87 (2013-10-01), tonyfx168 (2013-09-02)

Senior Member successman is an unknown quantity at this point successman's Avatar
    Thanks
    It is apparently just like a excellent process involving trading my business is quite pleased available for you as well as all the merchants which you discussed the trading griddles as well as methods around as well as i believe this will be beneficial specifically for begginers

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The problem is that on the first vertical line we see a crossing in the major trend of GP 4hour macd and also a cross in 1 hour gpmacd. THe problem is Do I have to wait for the next 4 hour bar close? or I will take the entry on the 1st vertical line position? Please tell me.

---------- Post added at 07:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:14 PM ----------

And if I keep waiting for the next 4 hour candle I see the stochastic is at the overbought for buy and oversold for sell. And sir is there any rule that we have to take signals when the stochastic is oversold (buy) and overbought (sell). Is there any rule in this strategy that we have to leave the buy signals if the current market is overbought? even all the signals are in our favor?

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Confusion with the entry of bar closing.

Sir I wanted to know Where is the perfect entry? in this picture? First vertical line or the 2nd vertical line? I am confused with the bar closing matter. Suppose if the macd is down after the bar is closed do I have to wait for the next bar to close?
    Attached Images  

Senior Member Abrar Ahmed is an unknown quantity at this point Abrar Ahmed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mazprofx View Post
    With This System you are Not Trading on the M15 Timeframe, you are Actually Trading on H1 Timeframe, remember following 3 Things:-

1.)Your are actually Trading on H1 Timeframe, H1 is Your Setup Chart......

2.)H4 TimeFrame is your Direction Chart or Major Trend Chart.......

3.)For Entry you will refer M15 TimeFrame as it is our Trigger Chart.....

First, you will load the template on your M15 Timeframe, Now,

Enter Long (Buy):-

Follow the Order,

1.) First, If you will see that GP-Sochastics (H1) is moving out of Oversold Area (20-30) and Yellow line is above Magenta line and GP_Macd (H1) is Blue (If Red, then it should be weakening) And, the Signal will be Valid if H1 Bar is Closed i.e a Green Vertical Line Appears..........Then, Only You Should Take the Signal as Positive & Valid for Going Long.

2.)Second, When You get the First Signal as Positive for Going Long then you should go for Confirmation To Higher Timeframe i.e H4, and Should Enter with the Direction of H4, Therefore, you will see that is GP_Major Trend (H4) is Bullish i.e Yellow Line is above Magenta Line and GP_Macd (H4) is Blue (If Red, then it should be weakening).......Again, The Signal will be valid only when the H4 Candle is Closed.(When Vertical Green Line Appears)

3.)Third, Now if the First two Signals are Valid after the Close of H1 and H4 Bars, Then you should Now Find an Entry on M15 Timeframe, And, Genesis Matrix (M15) will give you a Perfect Entry, Enter when All the Four Dots are Blue.

Enter Short (Sell):-

Follow the Order,

1.) First, If you will see that GP-Sochastics (H1) is moving out of OverBought Area (80-70) and Magenta line is above Yellow line and GP_Macd (H1) is Red (If Blue, then it should be weakening) And, the Signal will be Valid if H1 Bar is Closed i.e a Green Vertical Line Appears..........Then, Only You Should Take the Signal as Positive & Valid for Going Short.

2.)Second, When You get the First Signal as Positive for Going Short then you should go for Confirmation To Higher Timeframe i.e H4, and Should Enter with the Direction of H4, Therefore, you will see that is GP_Major Trend (H4) is Bearish i.e Magenta Line is above Yellow Line and GP_Macd (H4) is Red (If Blue, then it should be weakening).......Again, The Signal will be valid only when the H4 Candle is Closed.(When Vertical Green Line Appears)

3.)Third, Now if the First two Signals are Valid after the Close of H1 and H4 Bars, Then you should Now Find an Entry on M15 Timeframe, And, Genesis Matrix (M15) will give you a Perfect Entry, Enter when All the Four Dots are Red.

Exit:-

We will exit or target the nearest pivot point. ( - 8 pips). Though this depends on the trend strength if the trend is stronger and you have reached the pivot point you targeted and the trend is still strong then you can target the next pivot point.

Or

You can Exit if GP_Sochastic (H1) Crosses and Yellow and Magenta line Merges into each other i.e You cannot say which line is above or below.

Thus, you will be Able to Trade According to the H1 Timeframe, Follow Direction of H4 Timeframe and Trigger Entry on M15 TimeFrame From the Same Chart with the Help of my Indicators and There will be Less Confusion and You will get a Right Entry.

mazprofx.
    dear sir
    thanks a lot for your explanation. Its a great strategy and seems like you have programmed it yourself. Thanks a lot for sharing it. I will get back to the post as soon as I need further help from you. And thanks a lot once again. it was really helpful.
    Best Regards.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 72 of 84 FirstFirst ... 22 62 70 71 72 73 74 82 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)