+ Reply to Thread
Page 65 of 84 FirstFirst ... 15 55 63 64 65 66 67 75 ... LastLast

Thread: Trading with My System.

Banned irfansial5 is an unknown quantity at this point irfansial5's Avatar
    Thanks
    saaudh dbid bdoiau dsaiduo d;a dsd sdbusty hfbksuyd dbsd thsdbsauyd fkjfd hsbfkduysa fbkdyf skbduyf hdsfsuh disuyd adk.si ddfkusyd sdjkfuhd fklsa dskdiua fhbdk dsdtydh sbdkisu dsbdiuyd hsdss dbud ydka djkbfd sbkdu yfkdu skd

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Bocah is an unknown quantity at this point Bocah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thanks to moderator , i think this strategy is very simple, we just wait to good timing to make transactions in market, and we can applyed to more of pair currency i think

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned ronifx is an unknown quantity at this point ronifx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Waaw thanks masta I will try algebra system that you are right on top of earlier, ssay will try to understand or menjabar right pattern algebra system that no right, hopefully I can fit in with his sitem
    thank you

Junior Member saira011085 is an unknown quantity at this point saira011085's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Nice system this is amazing..forex ne jo new system active kia hey wo bohat he acha hey.forex se humay bohat he faida hey.or forex humay trade ki duniya me agay le jaega.forex ki waja se humay trade ki knowledge be bohat melty hey.amazing business hey forex.thanks for forex and great work only for members.

Junior Member saira011085 is an unknown quantity at this point saira011085's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Great system this is amazing..is new system se humay bohat faida hoga..is se humari knowledge be baregi.or humay agay trade may be bohat fiada hoga.or muje umeed hey k forex or be nice system leke aegi jis se humay trade ki duniya mey agay le jasake.thanks for forex.nice business forex and Great work for members..

Banned anushka is an unknown quantity at this point anushka's Avatar
    Thanks
    I most certainly will make this happen fantastic program, but I observe presently there a great deal of symptoms will be in make use of, this may help to make your data gets to be total and giddy while exchanging, but I'll review challenging relating to this exchanging program. Preferably this specific gets to be the past program I use and rewarding. I acquired many positions to be able to decline just before and from now on i am progressing to involve some pleasant positions nevertheless i am nevertheless throughout decline while looked at as a whole earnings: V, However today i do think i can cover those deficits, Along with acquire a number of earnings upon foreign exchange this specific served me a whole lot. Along with i am furthermore attempting some other techniques. Thanks a lot greatly.

Senior Member ajju is an unknown quantity at this point ajju's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sir now everything is set but not able to get how to check GP_Sochastics (H1) is in oversold are or overbought area both two lines of GP_Sochastics (H1) magenta and yellow are showing different values and one more thing ,I have doubt about that green vertical line, we have to enter immediately when green vertical line come and about reversal you told we have to check it by GP_Trend, when two lines cross each other of GP_trend but when the two lines of GP_Sochastics (H1) cross each other, at that situation what we have to do. is it also a reversal situation?

Senior Member mansoorwaqas is an unknown quantity at this point mansoorwaqas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thank you very much sir. I believe this is a great system and it will work for me too. I am a newbie here and I am learning from my seniors daily. I appreciate all the help which I get on this forum. I surely will follow your system from now on.

Junior Member aliraza939 is an unknown quantity at this point aliraza939's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It would appear that an extraordinary framework sir, i am really appreciative to you that you imparted your Trading System to us, and i trust that you will manage us progressively on exchanging, i will utilize this framework and accompany your principles, i have lost much cash in forex as a result of terrible trade.

Senior Member lahore2211 is an unknown quantity at this point lahore2211's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mujay aap ki stragities boht hi achi lagi me zrror es ko use karna cahon ga agr es tarhan se trade lagai jay to yakenan profit hi recive ho ga me es bar kesi se signals purchase karney ki bejay khud se trade lagaon ge

+ Reply to Thread
Page 65 of 84 FirstFirst ... 15 55 63 64 65 66 67 75 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)