+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 84 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 44 ... LastLast

Thread: Trading with My System.

Senior Member loys is on a distinguished road loys's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no thanks i have my owen systme, i am very much thankful to you that you shared your trading system with us, and i hope that you will guide us more on trading, i will use this system and follow your rules, i have lost much money in forex because of bad trade but now i will trade as you said.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member gmm123 is an unknown quantity at this point gmm123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    humain tu tradig krnai hay hum cheheh jese bnhi kain aur humari trading se tu ahca hota hay k hum aik dosre k laie kcuh krn hum tu aik dosre k eney mee hote han kion k hum pakistan main rehte han tu pakitan main tu hr insa aik dste kam leg poller hi hay

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member the professor is an unknown quantity at this point the professor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thank you for this statement that he really distinctive information
    Every day we discover a new index and the new features.
    In the end and after the experiment. We hope to come up with the index or group that will help us in the optimal strategy formation

Member NaveedPK is on a distinguished road NaveedPK's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thanks you dear so much for this very informative and detail post about the trading in the forex market and the newbies can really get the help from this lovely post and i feel that i should visit this post on daily bases.

Senior Member njega is an unknown quantity at this point njega's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The best way you can know what might happened to forex trading conditions that you go on a system that is you have to know wen and if something that happened might happen again this way you can always be sure of taking chance for you trade with

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Here i have knowledge about US stocks because of the some indicators showing in the united states like the retail sales , this indicator in coming very negativue since a long time. One trader when work on the forex he thought about the trading.

Member kingraja is an unknown quantity at this point kingraja's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It looks like a great system i am very much thankful to you that you shared your trading system with us. And i hope that you will guide us more on trading. I will use this system and follow your rules, I have lost much money in forex because of bad trade.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I know i had no time, but now i have made my decision and will share all the knowledge that i have in a most simple manner so that every trader is benefited and even the new traders could understand it. just i am work on the forex fourm part time .

Highly Reputed Member forexlive will become famous soon enough forexlive will become famous soon enough forexlive's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bai saab ji app es site ke admin hai muje app ki jeh thread bhout he achi laggi hai app ne es ko explain ke sath samja ee hai ki hum es par kise kam kar sakte hai fer achi income bana sakte hai es par kam karke bai saab ji
    JAI HO PEER LALA WALI SARKAR DI

Senior Member darpan2014 is an unknown quantity at this point darpan2014's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Very nice thread for we like traders and can get more and more knowledge from there as well as share our thoughts also... downloaded your system and will implement on demo first... don't you think there are so many indicators used and also post some of your success entries and also winning %age. Thanks again....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 84 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 44 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)