+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 84 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 42 82 ... LastLast

Thread: Trading with My System.

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,178 Times in 3,234 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by naziakhan View Post
    bhaiya g aisay system ma hamari buhat zaida mihnat lagti hay , hamay ek proper trading session ka trading system bananay ki koshish karni cahiyay jis ko part time trader bi trading k liyay asaani k sath use kar sakay.
    hanji yahan trader ko bahut achha system chahiye hoga aur wo bhi system agar uska apna bana hua hota hai wo tabhi market me kaam kar sakta hai,yahan dusre ke system ko bhi use karne ke liye apne aap usmein practice karna bahut he jaroori hai..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned KASHIF is an unknown quantity at this point KASHIF's Avatar
    Thanks
    dear friends Here i have knowledge about US stocks because of the some indicators showing in the united states like the retail sales , this indicator in coming very negativue since a long time. One trader when work on the forex he thought about the trading...... thanks

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member donpat007 is an unknown quantity at this point donpat007's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thank you very much for sharing you grt strategy with use am a newbie and i have been having serious challenge and have been losing buy thank you very much for grt info

Senior Member voipkolkata will become famous soon enough voipkolkata's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think forex trading is a nice trading system in the world to make money, we can use your strategy but using others strategy is always tough for traders so better we need to develop our own trading strategy and if I can trade with proper strategy then I can make good money easily.

Banned sayinifx is on a distinguished road sayinifx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Trading karne ke,liye trader ke pass system hona chahiye aur trader ko system me achha karne ke liye market me system ke liye trader ko time deni hoga tabhi trader ka system achhe se market me trading kar sakte hai.

Banned BADAR is an unknown quantity at this point BADAR's Avatar
    Thanks
    its very dificult to earn a good money wth this sys ten

Banned Hamz1 is on a distinguished road Hamz1's Avatar
    Thanks
    what a thread... simply awesome...itni sari information... gosh.. everyone will be thankful to you who will read this thing... jo strategy app ne batayi hai.. wo kafi achi hai.. so newbies must follow it once...

Banned asim.bashir is an unknown quantity at this point asim.bashir's Avatar
    Thanks
    dear friend........The best way you can know what might happened to forex trading conditions that you go on a system that is you have to know and if something that happened might happen again this way you can always be sure of taking chance for you trade with ...thanks

Member Danitilla is an unknown quantity at this point Danitilla's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am seeing this strategy for the very first time since I am new here, but I think it is a very nice one. I am willing to give it a try because you explained clearly how to apply it. I hope that it will also give me 85-90% profit.

Member jamila chahed is an unknown quantity at this point jamila chahed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    John Murphy is the most famous economist in the world and most of the traders in trading has been adopted during the year on the thirtieth of experience
    He also worked as an analyst in the economic CNBC channel
    Murphy and has also authored three books, adding to his reputation when achieved record figures in the number of sales in addition to providing several and lectures on the global economy and trading strategies
    And we will be here with the participation of the most important strategies through which you can trade Buffy professional as all analysts follow these steps to build their analyzes and their trades in the market.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 84 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 42 82 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)