+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 84 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 71 ... LastLast

Thread: Trading with My System.

Member paulis has a spectacular aura about paulis has a spectacular aura about paulis's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It seems like Pak's system is great, I am very grateful to you that you shared your trading system with us, and I hope you will guide us more about trading, I will use this system and follow your rules, I have lost a lot of money in forex because trading is bad but now I will trade as you say. and you bohut acha system ap nay banya. thank you very much, bro, your system hamaray sath share it. Your special strategy for using the system is to use straw. is why you use the money to take care of your game when it happens?

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member lakum will become famous soon enough lakum will become famous soon enough lakum's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sir, for example, has been involved in the process of transmitting a case against a person, but he has been able to prove his involvement in the case, but he has not been able to prove his involvement in the fight against terrorism. I do not think that I have a problem with the idea that I do not have any strategies to invest in or invest in a foreign currency market so far I have been trading in a foreign exchange market but I have not been able to sell it because I have a lot of technical advice. Mungkin has not been able to solve any problem with the help of an analysis of 80% of the 80% work done

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,369 Times in 5,345 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It looks like a great system sir, i am very much thankful to you that you shared your trading system with us, and i hope that you will guide us more on trading, i will use this system and follow your rules, i have lost much money in forex because of bad trade but now i will trade as you said.

Banned Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,981 Times in 1,056 Posts
    Dear friend i am feeling thank you for share a very good trading strategy i think if some body follow this system and strictly maintain money management, then he can improve his account day by day so keep wrk hard on tis forum.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Attraction For This Useful Post:

Farooq007 (2019-04-25), mazaribest (2019-04-27), Unregistered (1)

Member Bardon is a splendid one to behold Bardon is a splendid one to behold Bardon is a splendid one to behold Bardon is a splendid one to behold Bardon is a splendid one to behold Bardon is a splendid one to behold Bardon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    me kisi traders ko follow nhi kerta hon me khud per hi yakeen rakhta haon k jo kuch bhi kron ga wo khud hi kron ga kabhi kisi ko follow nhi kerna hai, me apni mehant khud kerta hon bas dusrys traders ye zroor posch leta haon ager kuch samjh nhi a rha ho tu wo me us se poch leta haon

Trusted Member 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,369 Times in 5,345 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sir Thanks for the setup but I have some questions to ask.
    1. Is it necessary that the GPmacd 4h has to be red for sell signals following with GPmacd of 1 hour?
    2. During a cross of 4 hour of GPMACD how Do i know that it will not repaint? Do i have to wait for the closing of the current bar of 15mins or the bar in 1 hour or the bar in 4 hour? How will I make sure? Please answer me.
    3. And Is there any way to catch divergence? Thanks.

Trusted Member buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,080 Times in 4,514 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ye bohut acha system ap nay banya. thankyou very much ap nay ye system hamaray sath share kya. ye strategy sirf ik khas system per use hoti hay ya commpnly usable hay. is ko dekh kar ap money ko sahi use jaga laga k apna business kar saktay ho.

Trusted Member buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai aapne ye kafi achcha thread banaya hai, aur ismein jo strategy di hai, wo dekhne mein bhi kafi achchi lag rahi hai, main ye janna chahta hoon, ki ye strategy sirf M15 par use karna hai ya fir M5 ya kisi aur time frame par bhi use kar sakte hai?

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai aapne ye kafi achcha thread banaya hai, aur ismein jo strategy di hai, wo dekhne mein bhi kafi achchi lag rahi hai, main ye janna chahta hoon, ki ye strategy sirf M15 par use karna hai ya fir M5 ya kisi aur time frame par bhi use kar sakte hai?

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It looks like a great system sir, i am very much thankful to you that you shared your trading system with us, and i hope that you will guide us more on trading, i will use this system and follow your rules, i have lost much money in forex because of bad trade but now i will trade as you said.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 84 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 71 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)