+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 84 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 70 ... LastLast

Thread: Trading with My System.

Member sanjay okta will become famous soon enough sanjay okta will become famous soon enough sanjay okta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sir, I honestly say I lost a good amount of $ but I didn't lose my hope, I know this strategy is good. Only my confusion that I experienced. Maybe I should try the demo first, but I'm waiting for the next strategy you update. thanks. I will try my best to trade it. Thank you again sir and ap ny for bohat hi the best system, hmm, hmm, hmm, thank you, aisa, the system, the iss issu, the beggar, how come, for the saktaa, hy app, thank you very much, application, chaheiy k iss, tarah k, sahare karty raha, karin aor iss k bary mein btatay bi raha karin k iss tarah k application system kis tarah sy bna laity ho.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,647 Times in 13,865 Posts
    thankx for sharing my new information keyu k jo log new hain unko bohat zayad zarraot hein iski is liye humen chahye heion k hum zayad sy zayad is post ko fellow kare

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member silsilah will become famous soon enough silsilah will become famous soon enough silsilah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Before reading this thread I never tried to make decisions with a lower time frame like M15 or M30. But from this thread I am really interested in trading with this system. I'm not sure this will work properly or not. But I hope this will help me more significantly. and I believe some studies are very very effective, such as moving averages, simple moving averages and conversion rate averages because they are on time proven good

Member sapiyar has a spectacular aura about sapiyar has a spectacular aura about sapiyar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thank you sir. From tomorrow I trade directly with this. I have tested the data before. This works really well. the most important thing is to give us the correct entry and save our time from switching time frames. Thank you sir. Please help us. and I am apka buht shukria there is karta hon sayang k etni achi the trading strategy is only i am buht izafa kar he is aur umeed hi k aur dost b isy buht pasand karengy aur is the contents of the ape paise invest karegi to sab logo ko buht faida please.

Banned Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,647 Times in 13,865 Posts
    main abi he he new hoobn ur mujhe zayda kuchj be nhi pata hain is baray k k trdeinfg ko kase kar sakte hein kia kuch humen aviod krna chahye hein phir he hum sahe sy mange kart sajkte hein

Member surnawi will become famous soon enough surnawi will become famous soon enough surnawi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have said that I have changed my name, I have seen it, I do not know how to use it, even if I do not want to use the system, it is 85% to 90% of the total amount, but I do not know how much it is, With the help of the system, I have been able to do the trik of my childhood and I have been able to share my experiences with him! I am writing this post on the posting of my personal information.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to surnawi For This Useful Post:

madale (2019-06-19)

Member sanjay okta will become famous soon enough sanjay okta will become famous soon enough sanjay okta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    How come the strategy is bahut hi achchi hai mujhe even dino like lattice the system but thru the market to the condition I can paint na ho, is your strategy ki khash baat hi ki hi hi template using karne hume M15, H1 aur H4 teeno time Ki Frame Technical Analysis Teak Miles jis a trend to find because it's easy to ho jata hai. and you will get direction in each market condition if you trade with this system and you don't need to switch to a higher time frame because this system will give you signals from a higher time frame as well, so it becomes much simpler to trade

Member bumbung has a spectacular aura about bumbung has a spectacular aura about bumbung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thank you for sharing your indicator snapshot. This will help us as beginners to observe the market in a more accurate way and it will be easy to trade in a profitable way. Hopefully you will continue to post your experience when trading so we continue to look for this business. and use a system that if you look at the difficulty in analyzing the market . if I even become confused because most of my indicators are. trading candel only uses a stick as my indicator and it gives me a lot of advantages .

Member tresemey will become famous soon enough tresemey will become famous soon enough tresemey's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This strategy uses a confirmation of a Higher Duration and we use H1 and H4 two higher time frames so you can use this system on smaller time frames, namely M30, M15 and M5 And, if you have passed all threads, then you will have got your answer and you will see the performance of this system as, I have posted several direct trading charts ... and this is a good strategy and if you have a strong trend in the framework a higher time then this type of method always gives you reverse entry and signals continuation and the trader will benefit from it. But I have never traded in any mechanical system because I always think of price as a priority and will always be seen doing it and good luck to all who use this system.

Junior Member iwan73 is an unknown quantity at this point iwan73's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hi. Why i cant see any screenshots in this thread? Was it deleted?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 84 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 70 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)