+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 387 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 43 83 133 ... LastLast

Thread: Loss is the part of Forex Trading.

Member gagal will become famous soon enough gagal will become famous soon enough gagal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is something that many people don't understand. Losses are part of the Forex business. It is part of this world. Losing is what makes a trader, a TRADER. He gained experience not by sitting and doing nothing, but by experimenting, trying and losing. Analyzing your losses is a good way to then make the right plan.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to gagal For This Useful Post:

omergul (2019-02-06)

Member baalan will become famous soon enough baalan will become famous soon enough baalan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my forex or tray business hume jaruri nhi hota hi ki hume fortunately hi, hona loss to har business ka ek rule sa haise my game har or jeet do phlu hote hi waise hi forex i lost or profit do phelu hote hi, or loss all of the darna nhi chiye qki losses in hume ek experiance mill jata hai. always positive thinking friends.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to baalan For This Useful Post:

omergul (2019-02-06)

Member vrindavan will become famous soon enough vrindavan will become famous soon enough vrindavan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    lost my k baray for yehi keh saktay hain i this is my business i lost say hargiz na he ghabrae to behave so i so the apko works or hi to ao loss ko karnk we bring back the karnay i asani say kamyab ho saktay hain or fortunately luckily the level of chal saktay hain wo bina kuch loss kiye or tarha said tayar reh kar

6. The Following User Says Thank You to vrindavan For This Useful Post:

omergul (2019-02-06)

Member kokorotak has a spectacular aura about kokorotak has a spectacular aura about kokorotak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course my dear, for me I really believe that losses are part of the Forex trading business, this loss is a common thing of this platform, we will not worry about losses but we have to apply various techniques to reduce losses. Whatever method is applied to reduce losses but cannot avoid losses, we must use better planning and strategies according to market conditions.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to kokorotak For This Useful Post:

omergul (2019-02-06)

Member natsir has a spectacular aura about natsir has a spectacular aura about natsir's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    generally, my love in forex trading, I really think that loss is part of the forex business in fact it is part of every business we get losses and the same profit in forex all depends on our ability to how we deal with the market and how we make that good strategies that can help us make money

10. The Following User Says Thank You to natsir For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member sisir4 has a spectacular aura about sisir4 has a spectacular aura about sisir4's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it's very true and I agree with you that losses are part of forex trading and we have to deal with them patiently if we really want to succeed in future trading. so I don't think we should give up in trading but we have to take a break and then start trading with fresh minds with lots of knowledge and information.

Banned pti148 has a reputation beyond repute pti148 has a reputation beyond repute pti148 has a reputation beyond repute pti148 has a reputation beyond repute pti148 has a reputation beyond repute pti148 has a reputation beyond repute pti148 has a reputation beyond repute pti148 has a reputation beyond repute pti148 has a reputation beyond repute pti148 has a reputation beyond repute pti148 has a reputation beyond repute pti148's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,323 Times in 9,446 Posts
    Han g bilkul sai kaha ap ne loss her business ka part hai kyun ke jab hum koi bhi kaam karte hain to starting main hamain loss hota hai par jab hamare pas knowledge and experience a jata hai tab hamain profit hona shuru ho jata hai

Member date is a jewel in the rough date is a jewel in the rough date is a jewel in the rough date's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have lost a lot of money because I have not lost a lot of money because I have not lost a lot of money on the tab, but I do not know how much you have lost, but I do not want to lose my money because I do not want to pay anything for the job. If you have lost your money, you have a right to ask me for a loan from a group of people who have been able to sell me a lot.

Banned Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,222 Times in 1,975 Posts
    g han bhain jan forx mein bhi apko loss ho sakta hain apko is mein zada mehnat karni chahye tab ja kar ap is mein earn kar sakte hain loss to har bussiness ka hisa hain apko is mein zada mehnat karni chahye aur market k hisab se is mein trade open karni chahye tab ja kar ap is mein losss se bach skate hain

15. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Experttrader For This Useful Post:

Bossking (2019-01-29), Connect009 (2019-01-27), Farooq007 (2019-01-29), forexrunner (2019-01-27), gmails (2019-01-27), safehouse (2019-01-30), Shahid78 (2019-01-23), Talentedmunda (2019-01-29)

Senior Member Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,300 Times in 2,423 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g hain bhai jan loss har bussiness ka hisa hain is mein apo ihtiayt se kam karna chahye tab ja ar ap is mein loss se bach sakte hain loss bhi part hain forex ka apko is men zada greed nahi karbna chahye tab ja kar ap is mein earn kar ap is mein earn kar sakte hain

17. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Shahid78 For This Useful Post:

Bossking (2019-01-29), Connect009 (2019-01-27), Farooq007 (2019-01-29), forexrunner (2019-01-27), gmails (2019-01-27), mazaribest (2019-01-30), safehouse (2019-01-30), Talentedmunda (2019-01-29)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 387 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 43 83 133 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)