+ Reply to Thread
Page 336 of 387 FirstFirst ... 236 286 326 334 335 336 337 338 346 386 ... LastLast
Results 3,351 to 3,360 of 3861

Thread: Loss is the part of Forex Trading.

Senior Member tahir24 is an unknown quantity at this point tahir24's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is a online business and loss and profit is the part of any business. So Forex me b ap ko loss hu skta hai, lekin sath e profit ka b equal chance hta h, aur agr ap ko forex k bare me acha knowledge hai aur ap ko trading ka b full experience hai to ap k loss ki ratio bht km reh jati hai, aur ap acha profit earn kr skty hu.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member fordfan192 is an unknown quantity at this point fordfan192's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Any person who has a mind of businessman or entrepreneur will here accept and agree to ur post because loss is the part of any business not just Forex. and yeah profits are made where the losses are wiped but the loss part always exist in the market

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Fx_Morning is an unknown quantity at this point Fx_Morning's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes, I am agree with you and I am also be thinking that, loss is the main part of any business. If you losses more then you can be learn something. and it will be a great experience of you. you can learn something by your losses. so I think it is the main part of trading business.

Senior Member marege is an unknown quantity at this point marege's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mahmud 24 View Post
    Yeah every business have two basic side i,e loss and profit so forex trading is not a different in loss and profit. because forex trading is high risky business so loss is the very common side for forex trader.
    yes I agree, losses and gains are part of the trade, but we should be able to eliminate the loss of a part of ourselves, let the losses, become part of the forex, but not part of us, so we only get a benefit because we are able to execute trades.

Senior Member Mahmud 24 is an unknown quantity at this point Mahmud 24's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yeah every business have two basic side i,e loss and profit so forex trading is not a different in loss and profit. because forex trading is high risky business so loss is the very common side for forex trader.

Senior Member ramsha jahan is an unknown quantity at this point ramsha jahan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i guess so..... not just in FOREX ,, in any business loss is a part of a business.......... sometimes loss makes you perfect ,,you know that from where you make a mistake and it also increase your experience........

Member bouchhosn is an unknown quantity at this point bouchhosn's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Like any business loss and and win are the two part, so loss is a part of work and a part of business so i advice you to forget lossing and thing about win and be a positive one

Senior Member kingreal is an unknown quantity at this point kingreal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading is online business and like all other business profit and loss are the part of the business. Here we can make profit and as well as loss in this business by the use of our own trading. Trading is depend on learning and understanding of the going up and down of the prices of the currencies. There is highest level of profit and as well high risk of loss involve in this market. So if we come for profit in this market we must also ready to bear the loss also here.

Member Sukaina is an unknown quantity at this point Sukaina's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes my dear friend in my opinion loss is a part of forex as well as loss is a part of business too... in every business you get loss and take profit.no one wanted to get loss but this is a part of business you should learn and get as much knowledge as you can so you can get away from loss. it is little bit type of risky business...

Senior Member seema121 is on a distinguished road seema121's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In Forex trading business if we want to get success then we need to get experience because experience is key to success in Forex trading business and also a successful trader knew that in Forex trading business where we get profit there we gain loss also because loss is a part of Forex trading business.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 336 of 387 FirstFirst ... 236 286 326 334 335 336 337 338 346 386 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)