+ Reply to Thread
Page 227 of 387 FirstFirst ... 127 177 217 225 226 227 228 229 237 277 327 ... LastLast
Results 2,261 to 2,270 of 3861

Thread: Loss is the part of Forex Trading.

Member ilyes33 is an unknown quantity at this point ilyes33's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hello gays I have to accept losses making profit and making loss are two part of forex business if i am ready to accept profit then i have
    to be mentally ready to accept losses too thanks.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned azami will become famous soon enough azami's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes I agree. forex trading business is a business that has a risk of large losses. but also enormous profits. for that we have to correct this business. we must be ready at risk because of this business.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member lusyfo is an unknown quantity at this point lusyfo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i think loss is the part of forex trading. ome traders can not get profit from trading because, some traders do not practice demo account. they are more careless in the trading. They should understand that business is gain an loss. Without lost the trader can not earn money. and they do not have more analytically power in the trading.

Senior Member nala is an unknown quantity at this point nala's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well bro, for me I absolutely believe that in forex, loss and profit are the two things that make forex trading to work, without loss forex cannot exit same thing if profit is not there, this two things keep the market going forward so we should expect both when trading.

Trusted Member mix is an unknown quantity at this point mix's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In fact, my dear I definitely do believe that loss is the part of a forex trading and we need to accept losses in our trading business and we have to take high risk at trading and if we can trade with proper understanding of the market then we can make good money from the forex trading.

Member donpat007 is an unknown quantity at this point donpat007's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    lose is part of any business and that of forex but no one prays for that. the only thing a trader can do is to as much as possible minimize his loses. am maximize his profits

Banned monica is an unknown quantity at this point monica's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes, trading in forex makes us losing our money. but we do not need to keep losing money if we learn well. Just spend a few months to learn, focus to learn and practice only, not to earn money. So we can avoid so many mistakes and we will not lose much money

Trusted Member mix is an unknown quantity at this point mix's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My dear of course I clearly think there is no double that profit and loss both are the part of forex trading and we can easily make good money with the forex trading if we can trade trade with discipline and a disciplined trader can avoid huge loss at trading business.

Member bayu82 is an unknown quantity at this point bayu82's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    loss is indeed a part of the forex trading business, every advantage there must be a loss. so also in this forex trading business that has a very big risk. behind there is definitely a risk that we will get the advantage. so we should not be afraid to get a loss, because loss is an experience that we must learn.

Trusted Member pentkor is on a distinguished road pentkor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    loss is part of forex trading, and in my opinion is the loss of an important part. we can not always avoid the loss, but we can always learn from the loss. because the experience of loss into a clue how we must improve the way we trade.
    so we must always learn from the experience of loss, we evaluate to know the mistakes that we have done thus causing loss.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 227 of 387 FirstFirst ... 127 177 217 225 226 227 228 229 237 277 327 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)