+ Reply to Thread
Page 203 of 387 FirstFirst ... 103 153 193 201 202 203 204 205 213 253 303 ... LastLast
Results 2,021 to 2,030 of 3861

Thread: Loss is the part of Forex Trading.

Banned TheCoder is an unknown quantity at this point TheCoder's Avatar
    Thanks
    Winning and losing on the part of forex trading and those traders who are not comfortable with losses in the forex trading are not going to make it to the higher level of forex trading and there are more prone to losses in the forex market

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member trendfx is an unknown quantity at this point trendfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, obviously my dear i absolutely think that loss is the one of the part of Forex trading, in Forex market you can not achieve profit all the time, sometimes market not goes according to your expectation, but do not worry in that case just keep learning new things and work hard to get knowledge and do trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member yin is an unknown quantity at this point yin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    of course, strongly I can say it is very true that loss is the part of forex trading business and we need to learn this forex trading business and we know that if we can trade with proper understanding of the forex market then we can make good decision on trading.

Trusted Member mahi218 will become famous soon enough mahi218's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ap k bat say me bilkul agree karta hun or samjhta hun k her trader ko he is bat say ittefaq karna chahye or is bat say sehmat ho kar kam karna chahye ku k jb tak hum is bat say sehmat nahi hogay tab tak humara or kuch nahi ho sake ga or hum bus apnay tak he mehdod reh jae gay jiss waja say hum kuch seekh nahi pae gay.

Senior Member shahbaz9 is an unknown quantity at this point shahbaz9's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no ..
    dear forex aik business ha or froft loss bussines ka hisa hota ha ,,,, acha work karn par best profit mily gy ..... or her km humy seekh kr karn chahy ,,,,,,,

Senior Member Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,078 Times in 678 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't think it es because aghr ham chahey to bina lloss se we can only profit with out any single loss leken uske lie apke concentrtion and mind ki sharpness chehie hogi wich help you to take right decsion on sahi time par for good earning.
    "I don't believe in taking the right decision,I take a decision and make it right".

Senior Member tinad is an unknown quantity at this point tinad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well certainly my dear, for me I absolutely do believe that loss is the part of the Forex trading business, this loss is common things of this platform, we would not worried about the loss but we should apply various techniques for it to reduce the loss. What ever methods applied to reduce the loss but could not avoid the loss, we should use our better planning and strategy as per the market conditions.

Senior Member yin is an unknown quantity at this point yin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes absolutely my dear I definitely do believe that loss and profit is the main part of any business not only Forex.we can get as we have struggle because I'm Forex trading specially we need to make hard struggle.knowledge and experience about market trend is compulsory for success and to gain some thing.

Senior Member trendfx is an unknown quantity at this point trendfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Certainly my dear, as I can see I personally believe loss is a part of the market like success and failure it depends on how each individual bridge work if he is lazy, he just get repeated loss and failure, and vice versa so want to be profitable, you must have more knowledge

Senior Member bany is an unknown quantity at this point bany's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    of course, strongly I can say it is very true that forex trading business is a risky business and there is the chances of profit and loss is equal so we should accept it and try to make good strategy that can avoid loss and give us good profit

+ Reply to Thread
Page 203 of 387 FirstFirst ... 103 153 193 201 202 203 204 205 213 253 303 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)