+ Reply to Thread
Page 140 of 387 FirstFirst ... 40 90 130 138 139 140 141 142 150 190 240 ... LastLast
Results 1,391 to 1,400 of 3861

Thread: Loss is the part of Forex Trading.

Trusted Member mix is an unknown quantity at this point mix's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well certainly my dear, for me I absolutely do believe that it's truth the lose is a component of forex and that i suppose any business the lose is needed however the profit should be additional then lose to achieve success however your success depends on the worth.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned ity is on a distinguished road ity's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well certainly my dear, for me I absolutely do believe that this is not gonna happen, not in ten forex risky trading market, Forex will never give you anything good if you can not take the risk, and the higher the risk, the higher the gain, that is why you must be very careful about the thinking that you are having toward the market, you will only minimize the losing.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned adikmanez is an unknown quantity at this point adikmanez's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex trading is never be easy business for us. loss and profit are part of forex trading. we can avoid loss in this business. we also can minimze the loss. we need money management and stoploss to limit our loss. don't try to avoid loss because you can lose more money

Senior Member hitan is an unknown quantity at this point hitan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    generally, my dear in forex trading, I actually consider that loss is the part of the Forex trading business. Every trader were most facing loss in their trading carrier but loss is reducing only our best knowledge and experiences in demo trading account. Well the demo trading account is a such platform we can easily trading without any fear and risk and improve our knowledge with trading skill.

Senior Member yin is an unknown quantity at this point yin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Absolutely my dear in fact, I clearly think there is no double that if we get loss, then it is a part of this business, we do not need to be upset or regret. Just improve your trading system and your trading skill so you can decrease your loss and increase your profit. Get loss is not a matter as long as your profit is larger than your losses

Trusted Member mix is an unknown quantity at this point mix's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Absolutely my dear in fact, I clearly think there is no double that any business the lose is required but the profit must be more then lose to be successful for example if you have ashop you will lose money in buying goods because i think without loosing we cannot learn how to avoid the loosing, if we can learning at our loosing like when we got loosing we searching the reason why we got loosing this time

Senior Member Zain Ahmed has a spectacular aura about Zain Ahmed has a spectacular aura about Zain Ahmed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is really right and we can not prevent losses permanently, because we can not analysis the market always properly, and then we have to learn the technical analysis well for success to reduce our losses with use proper money management we can gain good consistent income.
    Forex Need Fresh Mind

Senior Member hije is an unknown quantity at this point hije's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    generally, my dear in forex trading, I actually consider that loss is part of forex business infact it is part of every business we get loss and profit equal in forex it is all upto our ability to how we deal with market and huw we make good strategy that can help us to make money

Senior Member fayska is on a distinguished road fayska's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    loss and win are to pair of the same coin , forex allow us to gain money if traded corretly or loose our money quickly if we are not carful, this is why we need to learn from our mistaks and be more focused during trading

Trusted Member mahera is on a distinguished road mahera's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g bilkul dear forex trading mein loss to is ka part hai dear forex trading mein hamen chaye k hamen jab forex market mein loss lena ho to phar hamen us time forex trading mein loss le kar side per ho jana chaye

+ Reply to Thread
Page 140 of 387 FirstFirst ... 40 90 130 138 139 140 141 142 150 190 240 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)