+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 545 FirstFirst ... 34 42 43 44 45 46 54 94 144 544 ... LastLast

Thread: How can a indicator help you?

Member Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,395 Times in 635 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    why inductor is a tool to understand the movement of market but we also have learnt how to use an inductor inductor give us signal about Martin movement but in my experience single inductor can't be trusted that's why we need more than one inductor to learn the market movement that's why I am using 3 inductor moving average RS I

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Rajpoot771 For This Useful Post:

akr (2018-06-26), billyboy00007 (2018-06-29), Mustansir (2018-06-26), nadia (2018-06-27), Nirzana (2018-06-27), Raja551 (2018-06-29), ravi999 (2018-06-29), rehanayaz (2018-06-27), Unregistered (1)

Junior Member earners will become famous soon enough earners will become famous soon enough earners's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    meta trader hmain boht se indicator provide krta hai jo hm bghair kisi cost k apne trading career main use kr sktey hain. indicator hmarey trading career main behtri latey hain agr hm is pe proper learning kr k kam krain tou..
    Learning Is Better Than EarNinG

Member bachaya786 is a splendid one to behold bachaya786 is a splendid one to behold bachaya786 is a splendid one to behold bachaya786 is a splendid one to behold bachaya786 is a splendid one to behold bachaya786 is a splendid one to behold bachaya786 is a splendid one to behold bachaya786's Avatar
    Thanks
    g all indecatre haelpfull but some temi not work as k liy jo treadar indecare istmal krta hy to us k kafi had tk faida ho ta hy q k us pata chall jata hy k markeet upp honi hy ya down

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to bachaya786 For This Useful Post:

jimmy17 (2018-06-28), MARandhawa (2018-06-28), Mustansir (2018-06-26), Nirzana (2018-06-26), Unregistered (1)

Member bachaya786 is a splendid one to behold bachaya786 is a splendid one to behold bachaya786 is a splendid one to behold bachaya786 is a splendid one to behold bachaya786 is a splendid one to behold bachaya786 is a splendid one to behold bachaya786 is a splendid one to behold bachaya786's Avatar
    Thanks
    g bhai agr koi treadar indecatre ues krta hy to us ko kafi had tk ye patta chal jata hy markeet kan jay ge douwn ho ge ya ophir upp ho ge indecater ko istmal krny asani hoty uoser ko

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to bachaya786 For This Useful Post:

jimmy17 (2018-06-28), MARandhawa (2018-06-28), Mustansir (2018-06-26), Nirzana (2018-06-26), Unregistered (1)

Member OSAMA ANWAR is a jewel in the rough OSAMA ANWAR is a jewel in the rough OSAMA ANWAR is a jewel in the rough OSAMA ANWAR is a jewel in the rough OSAMA ANWAR's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Indicator bhtt sare hote mager mre experience ky mutabiq indicator useless hote hn kyu ky fake indication dete hen srf ik moving average or RSI Indicators workfull hen, but jitne technical traders dehken hn vo indicator ki trading ki avoid krte hn.

Member bloozom has a spectacular aura about bloozom has a spectacular aura about bloozom's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think many trading indicators help their trade because it is very useful for their traders. They are very very effective. But we do not have to depend 100% on indicators. We have to take help from the news and also access the market with our energy. and the indicator is a FOREX trading tool they will only offer graphs according to the market response. indicators help in the trade by allowing a sensible signal and help to really predict about the market .., besides that some indicators give wrong signals, so do not believe too much on the indicator., the best option is to stick with the news ..,

10. The Following User Says Thank You to bloozom For This Useful Post:

arshadlaskani (2018-06-24)

Member marzuki has a spectacular aura about marzuki has a spectacular aura about marzuki has a spectacular aura about marzuki's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Actually, We never acknowledge that they are a big indication in buying and selling otherwise, it's dangerous for me personally just because all the indications monitor cost and never cost, provided then many false indicators can not depend on the supply itself. just being the co-helper of the actual evaluation and I think the se kuch indicator is helping my jurist hain my forex and i think i join the forex because i can get profit from forex trading. I trade forex by using a capital posting bonus and not invest my own money. from my bonus post can get a profit and also can read many articles about forex and increase my knowledge

Member cabulfx is a jewel in the rough cabulfx is a jewel in the rough cabulfx is a jewel in the rough cabulfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think is a good job. In fact, I never admit they are a good indicator in opposing trades, it's bad for me because all the indicators keep track of prices and not prices, which is followed followed by many unreliable counterfeit signals. only used as an assistant in addition to analysis. Good luck with your trade. and indicators are very helpful in this business because bro if we use this then we know about the market strategy how it performs and then we play better trade in this business and then we make a better profit from here

Member akr has a reputation beyond repute akr has a reputation beyond repute akr has a reputation beyond repute akr has a reputation beyond repute akr has a reputation beyond repute akr has a reputation beyond repute akr has a reputation beyond repute akr has a reputation beyond repute akr has a reputation beyond repute akr has a reputation beyond repute akr has a reputation beyond repute akr's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,468 Times in 994 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sir forex trading main trade ko analysis karnay and watch karnay kay liay indicator bohat hi useful hain, indicator say hum trend ka kuch had tak early analysis kar kay perfect time per trade enter kar kay earning kar saktay hain but without experience possible nahi hay.

14. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to akr For This Useful Post:

lal765 (2018-06-18), mian5575405 (2018-06-22), nadia (2018-06-25), Raja551 (2018-06-27), raza2018 (2018-07-09), rehanayaz (2018-06-22), sakigbest (2018-06-26), Unregistered (4)

Trusted Member sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by 7alt7op View Post
    Indicators may be useful in some trades and the deal may reach the profit target, But at most times the indicator gives the wrong signal. At entry we find that we are losing due to the Indicators . This means we can use indicators, But it should not be fully relied upon because it is not guaranteed
    Ham log jab bhi apni trades ko kar rahe hote hain tab kai baar aisa bhi ho jaata hai ki hamare trading se hone waale profits kam ho jaate hain. Ham logon ko apni trading me is tarah ka plan use karna hota hai jiski madad se ham log apne hone waale profits ko badha sakte hain.

Agar ham log time se apni trading ko karna start kar dete hain tab ham logon ke paas me jyada trading ki income aa sakti hai.
    InstaForex - Best in Asia

+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 545 FirstFirst ... 34 42 43 44 45 46 54 94 144 544 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)