+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 155 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 108 ... LastLast

Thread: Never make a trade until you have sound reasons to believe that it will be winner.

Member dave has a spectacular aura about dave has a spectacular aura about dave's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Those are good words. Know the probability of your win to manage your risk. That sounds great, but to get everything still on track is very difficult. the forex market is unpredictable, it has its own psychology. We cannot get success if we don't have the good will and patience to face it. the best way to get success is to trade in our zone, that means if we know we will get money from our position. We only take the zone from our system and strategy. It's not easy to get our zone, we have to study and practice very hard. After that we will know how our victory might be.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,578 Times in 877 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    Quote Originally Posted by ij999 View Post
    Forex business mai achi trade open krna hai tou es key lye ap ko market ko analysis krna hai aur trend ko maloom krna hai jab ap ko confirm hio jey tou ap trade open krey. tou ap market mai achi trade open kr sakty ho. jis sey ap ko acha profit bhe ho gy.
    यह एक उच्च जोखिम वाला बाजार है, इसलिए यदि आपको लगता है कि आप तब तक निवेश नहीं करेंगे जब तक आपको इस बात की गारंटी नहीं मिल जाती है कि आपको लाभ होगा तो मुझे लगता है कि आपका निवेश कभी संभव नहीं होगा। क्योंकि इस जोखिम में आपको एक निर्णय लेना होगा और धन का निवेश करना होगा। और इससे पहले कि हम नुकसान में कटौती करने का फैसला करें, हमारे विश्लेषण को फिर से करने में कुछ भी गलत नहीं है, कीमतों के बारे में हमारी भविष्यवाणियां कैसे हैं

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex business mai achi trade open krna hai tou es key lye ap ko market ko analysis krna hai aur trend ko maloom krna hai jab ap ko confirm hio jey tou ap trade open krey. tou ap market mai achi trade open kr sakty ho. jis sey ap ko acha profit bhe ho gy.

Member galiel has a spectacular aura about galiel has a spectacular aura about galiel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    this is a high-risk market, so if you think that you won't invest until you get a guarantee that you will benefit then I think your investment will never be possible. because in this riskiness you have to make a decision and have to invest money. and before we decide to cut losses, there is nothing wrong with doing our analysis again, how are our predictions about prices, whether or not it continues to run in the opposite direction of the OP with us or not. If there is an indication of a trend reversal that will occur then there is no harm in letting us stay there floating minus. But if our analysis that prices will continue to move away from the most appropriate step is cut loss

Member adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    That's the best approach. don't open a position if you don't know what the trend is. Especially when the trend is almost flat line you do not know whether the price will go up or down. You better want and see. If the price exceeds the support or resistance level then that is the time to open a position and close your position at the next support level if the price drops or the next resistance level if the price rises. In this way you can trade swing strategies. and, this can be done exclusively when the trader reaches the trust that he checks all the things needed to start trading. If trading plays a trade protocol for its trade than it is usual for him to find the possibility of our trade. Because when the trader collects the angle at the reading, he confirms several times according to the standard.

Member goyang has a spectacular aura about goyang has a spectacular aura about goyang has a spectacular aura about goyang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Actually a trader opens a trade when he thinks that he will profit from this trade. But he may fail because of lack of skills or the market does not behave as he thinks. Previously I traded with emotions and lost a lot of money. Now I open a trade if I get a sign of a good market trend. But most of the time I don't make a profit. Forex is very risky and the most important thing is the profits made by traders and this is done only when you have a good strategy and good money management and good market analysis before placing an order. In each pair you order before doing, you must analyze the market how to win in this situation.

Member laktasin has a spectacular aura about laktasin has a spectacular aura about laktasin has a spectacular aura about laktasin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hamain trading karte waqt achay market ko samjhna chahiye phir trading karni chahiye kyun ke sometime hum market ko judge nai kar paaty hain aur loss kha jaty hain isliye pehle market ko dekhen phir trading karen aur market se connect rehne ki koshish karen is se market ke about knowledge and experience hasil hota hai You are right of course, before entering in a trade we should be sure from all aspects that the main trend is right in which we are going for trade. After the confirmation of two or more indicators we should enter for a trade so earn more here.

Member socer has a spectacular aura about socer has a spectacular aura about socer has a spectacular aura about socer's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    watch the market to see what is the state of all currency pairs and then say my prayers and start buying and selling. This has been my strategy for a long time and I have seen success and failures as well but thankfully my success has been more than my failures. I never trade unless I am sure of what I am doing and make sure that I will not be in a loss. Agar apko is mein 100% tak ye confirm na ho gaye k ap is mein earn kar skate hain to ap is mei trade ko open kar de apko is mein market k hisab se is mein trade open karna chahye ye aik best online business hain jis mein ap earn kar skate hai ye aik best online business hain jis mein ap earn kaar skate hain

Member VGA has a spectacular aura about VGA has a spectacular aura about VGA has a spectacular aura about VGA's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes make some strategies then come on the market and some kind of knowledge about forex trading read and collect them some kind of knowledge and informative practice in demo account after some time you can see some strategies then apply them in real account and redeem them as much as you want. You are right that the job market has the right planning. Because if your strategy is strong then you make a profit. So you work in the market with your strong planning earn regular earnings. Your losses are low. If you build confidence. Then you work successfully msrket. You get a regular profession.

Member senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we must ensure that our analysis is good, and ensure that we have avoided false signals and bad signals, and are confident that it will be a winning trade, then we can make open work, put stop loss and take profit well. Therefore before opening the trade we are mostly analyzing the market and predicting the trend movement then opening up trades with small lot sizes. Robot and even if I experience a loss, it will be better than any other merchant strategy. If I already have a profitable trading system, and it fits with my katakter, I will make EA with my trading system, I can not make code, maybe later will ask for help from friends.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 155 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 108 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)