+ Reply to Thread
Page 104 of 155 FirstFirst ... 4 54 94 102 103 104 105 106 114 154 ... LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 1541

Thread: Never make a trade until you have sound reasons to believe that it will be winner.

Senior Member Farooq787 is on a distinguished road Farooq787's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ye baat bilkul durust hay kay hamain us waqt tak trade open naheen kerni chahiye jab tak hamain ic baat ka pura yaqeen na ho kay hum ye trade win karain gay aur bohat say trader sirf trade open ker detay hain aur baqi kisi cheez ka khiyal naheen kertay ic liye wo loss face kertay hain.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member mark48 is on a distinguished road mark48's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes very correct saying that we have some sound reason to believe that we will be winner in that particular trade,but i think it's all depends upon our market analysis and market condition..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned erikalui is an unknown quantity at this point erikalui's Avatar
    Thanks
    I watch the market to see what is the state of all currency pairs and then say my prayers and start buying and selling. This has been my strategy for a long time and I have seen success and failures as well but thankfully my success has been more than my failures. I never trade unless I am sure of what I am doing and make sure that I will not be in a loss.

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,178 Times in 3,234 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ishvara View Post
    Yes of course, a forex exchange trader actually needs to make sure that they make the right analysis before they open their trades in forex trading. This is a great tool that helps them to make less mistakes
    hanji bhai forex trader ko apni trade open karne se pehle market ko achhe se analysis karna hota hai uske baad hei usko apne trade aur target ka pata chalta hai,trader ko aisa system chahiye hoga jo usko trend aur market ke baarein mein abatde fir wo apni trade open kar sakta hai..

Member KORSEL is an unknown quantity at this point KORSEL's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by wnhw99 View Post
    i think its not important for me because i am doing short trades and even with small fluctuations with 6 to 10 pips i am earning from that small fluctuations in market every hour...it is to be noted i also have to bear loss many time
    as long as we are using this trading safely is not an issue before we actually have the ability in this trade because I believe that good traders are able to pass this trade with all the hurdles that will be able to succeed and during that process we as traders should be more patient in business this

Banned wnhw99 is an unknown quantity at this point wnhw99's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think its not important for me because i am doing short trades and even with small fluctuations with 6 to 10 pips i am earning from that small fluctuations in market every hour...it is to be noted i also have to bear loss many time

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    Do you trade just to trade or see which way market goes or find out an opportunity which give you belief that you shall win? You should never make a trade unless you absolutely believe it will be a winner.
    Yes of course, a forex exchange trader actually needs to make sure that they make the right analysis before they open their trades in forex trading. This is a great tool that helps them to make less mistakes
    Patience is Key.

Senior Member Razor1911 is an unknown quantity at this point Razor1911's Avatar
    Thanks
    Obviously we must only open a position when the market condition is appropriate for it, If a trade make trading study for his trading than this become easy for him to find our the potential trade. Because when trader will have knowledge with him than that will always help the traders to earn reasonable profits.

Member samarkan is an unknown quantity at this point samarkan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex can be traded for a living and I also saw a lot of people in forex trading and revenue for their lives.
    We should be able to do the analysis myself, so if there is something wrong with the analysis.

Senior Member aborik is an unknown quantity at this point aborik's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    That is right,enter the market only if you have 90% trust with your market analysis. If you fail then accept it as part of your learning. Always learn to stand by your own market analysis and predictions. It is one way of developing your self confidence in trading.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 104 of 155 FirstFirst ... 4 54 94 102 103 104 105 106 114 154 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)