+ Reply to Thread
Page 194 of 338 FirstFirst ... 94 144 184 192 193 194 195 196 204 244 294 ... LastLast
Results 1,931 to 1,940 of 3380

Thread: Is forex for forever??

Banned Hamz1 is on a distinguished road Hamz1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forever to ye dunya bhi nai ha mere dost jo cheex jab tak chal rahi ha tab tak usey chalao app and earn karne ki koshish karte raho bus so mere khyaal se hume chaiye k buss trading karte rahen and agey barhen

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned ELKING is an unknown quantity at this point ELKING's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think forex is a very good business, and the potential of this business, because of the revenue in this business are huge and many, as well as unlimited, so I think we can make forex's main business, and the business potential and I think it will continue to exist and grow.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member jhorad is an unknown quantity at this point jhorad's Avatar
    Thanks
    je han forex ke trading best enrng way hai or yeh life chagne wrok hai es main enring best hai or yeh life change work bhe hai yahe waja hai ke hume forex ke trading bht zida pasaand hai or hum log forex ke trading ko forever kr sakte hain best way hai enaring krne ke liye forex ke trading k,

Banned dafi is an unknown quantity at this point dafi's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes brother, absolutely to me, I personally do consider that we come from different countries and together here to analyze and discuss experiences and about forex together to improve their skills and experience, I just joined the forum to learn and get bonus my dear.

Banned ELKING is an unknown quantity at this point ELKING's Avatar
    Thanks
    the main reason to me and causes alot of loose for me that i trade without stop loose it makes me costs alot of money

Highly Reputed Member shribalajimaharaj will become famous soon enough shribalajimaharaj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    Bhai is business ka end hona impossible hi hai, hum sabko kafi achi tarah se pata hai bhai, ye ek life time business hai, jismein humare ko hamesha earning karne ko mil sakti hai, ye business mein bhai humko mehnat karke kaam karna hoga.
    ye business kabhi bhi band nahi ho sakta hai agar is business ko band hona hota kab ka ho chuka hota aur ye business bad raha hai ane wale time mai bohot bada business ho chuka hoga aaj is business mai bohot log kaam kar rahe hai

Senior Member yagami is an unknown quantity at this point yagami's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex will last forever as long as ther is money and ther is people who gets money and poeple who loss money it wont stop unless poeple start buying and saling with other coins or somthing wired however i have a littlle note pleas write in english

Banned bogelfx is on a distinguished road bogelfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think forex trading forever, because the forex business is very important, because every state requires the exchange rate of the currency pair to make buying and selling between countries. so there's still plenty of time for us to continue to learn and practice trading

Member ateftrader is on a distinguished road ateftrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As long as there is currencies,the forex market is going on but the problem is how to make some profit here.i can say that forex is not an easy task to do trade.it may depend from person to person.you can compare someone who will to study Forex and succeed with it and work hard to perform this task.and another one that is sluggish and taking it slow with no interest.

Banned pidro20 is an unknown quantity at this point pidro20's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex is like any financial market bonds and stock they will stay forever and people loose and people win that is the true thing it will never end as long as there is humanity and internet or phone lines.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 194 of 338 FirstFirst ... 94 144 184 192 193 194 195 196 204 244 294 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)