+ Reply to Thread
Page 102 of 338 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 100 101 102 103 104 112 152 202 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 3380

Thread: Is forex for forever??

Junior Member NicPentapol is on a distinguished road NicPentapol's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hello,
    as long as there are Brokers out there, and as long as there will be clients willing to deposit (win or lose) there will be a market for Forex Trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to NicPentapol For This Useful Post:

hodori (2017-09-11)

Banned Sirwan Jamil Ali is on a distinguished road Sirwan Jamil Ali's Avatar
    Thanks
    I hope that the Forex will continue forever is the most beautiful work I have trained and mastered and I am very satisfied with the monthly profits

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member siomay will become famous soon enough siomay will become famous soon enough siomay's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think this business will last a long time and it is a business that we will create
    will continue to develop themselves with many big business opportunities so that

we will be able to continue to work well in this business and There is nothing wrong if we want to do this trade forever

Senior Member fxjais is on a distinguished road fxjais's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex world wide business hai, Forex me invest big big companies aur central bank bhi karte hai, esiliye forex ka koi end nahi hai, jab tak currency conversion chalate rahega tab tak forex bhi chalega esiliye humen ess baat ka tension lene ki jarurat nahi hai ki ye kitane din tak chalega.

Member ubifx has a spectacular aura about ubifx has a spectacular aura about ubifx has a spectacular aura about ubifx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it will continue at the end of the world day. Forex is the largest business in the world wide
    and many people become part of this business from a completely different country,
    therefore it is unimaginable to complete Forex. I think, in the future Forex is the hottest business.
    Forex can be a real and scarred business in the world.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to ubifx For This Useful Post:

mulia (2017-08-31)

Senior Member munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,815 Times in 2,415 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g bilkul dear forex market aik forever market hai dear forex market aik business ki tarah se hai bus is mein hum online work kar skaty hen hamen forex market mein kabhji scam chaet nhi hota hai

Member socer has a spectacular aura about socer has a spectacular aura about socer has a spectacular aura about socer's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This business can be continued life time but for that one must be well prepared about this business
    and must learn and skillfully. This business is very difficult to do without experience,
    so for business affairs is first trading and productive.
    This business suits the business time that helps me get my basic education and hands-on fees.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to socer For This Useful Post:

kawah (2017-08-31)

Member mimisan has a spectacular aura about mimisan has a spectacular aura about mimisan has a spectacular aura about mimisan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is the best company in the world. Forex forever, and also its business is very reliable
    and work in business for many years and profitable forex business. Today. So, in fact, will remain forever,

I believe that it has been known in the daytime and a bright future in this field.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to mimisan For This Useful Post:

besar (2017-08-31)

Senior Member hodori has a spectacular aura about hodori has a spectacular aura about hodori's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes sure. forex trading is for forever. forex trading is the biggest money market in this world. most people around the world want to join in forex day by day. I really believe forex will be a most famous business in the world. it's the best business for the future.

Senior Member sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,374 Times in 3,094 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhia apko me batao ke daily 1 trillion $ ki trading hoti hn fx me and hum jese chotey trader me kabhi bhi koi farak ni prta becoz hum trader bhi 1 billion $ ki trade daily krtey hondey but market jisse effect krti hn vo bigeest investor hia jese fb ka head mark and gillgates ya president

+ Reply to Thread
Page 102 of 338 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 100 101 102 103 104 112 152 202 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)