+ Reply to Thread
Page 123 of 133 FirstFirst ... 23 73 113 121 122 123 124 125 ... LastLast
Results 1,221 to 1,230 of 1329

Thread: Money Management for New Traders.

Senior Member shohan6 is an unknown quantity at this point shohan6's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Money Management for New Traders

Risk a fixed percentage of your total balance on each trade. Mostly used is 3%, like 3$ for 100$ account balance. So if you want to setup your trade now for 100$ account balance use 30 pip Stop Loss or Tolerate 30 pip loss per trade.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member vikasudasi is an unknown quantity at this point vikasudasi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Money management one of the most important part of this business. Most entrepreneurs are not in this business because it did not apply to good money management. And I think every entrepreneur needs to use this time for each rotation.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member dedi irawanto is an unknown quantity at this point dedi irawanto's Avatar
    Thanks
    I want to learn about money management, because a lot of traders who said that money management is very important, but I was confused because I did not know about the first step to learn money management .. please help me ..

Senior Member badrussalam is an unknown quantity at this point badrussalam's Avatar
    Thanks
    is very important for new traders start with good financial management, as it will greatly assist the process of our forex trading. our finances will be more resistant to threats margincall. and will enjoy better results anyway

Member modulcpns is on a distinguished road modulcpns's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by chan View Post
    Physycholory pressure and emotional (such as greed and fear) is always really bad for us it is the leading cause of loss of trader I think we need trader without them. Can someone tell me what to be able to control or treat emotions when trade
    with a fundamental analysis in the Forex market it is important ,study analyzes the fundamental news and technical s very at risk at all for the security of of capital, analysis of movement forex trading

Banned abbey ak will become famous soon enough abbey ak's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes i think you are very correct based in other to be at the safe side of the forex market we need to trade based on the Money Management because with Money Management we can always risk little amount of our account

Banned reazforex is on a distinguished road reazforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    Here is a great and simple means associated with mentioning cash management. But bear in mind I would certainly admit that you also need quite a tool. That you can not just benefit from virtually any tool to good money management as well as make it efforts. Someone will need either parts regarding secrets and then cash management. You What will need both the psychology maintain the trades.

Banned kheya is on a distinguished road kheya's Avatar
    Thanks
    Amongst good MM are steer clear of more than trading will mean bringing so many transactions on one time, hence gaining your current chance exposure to your daily business. It will and mean looking to pursue pips all over the scene by striking excessive purchases beneath a day, highly following an the loss of run with some sort of decide to return some of what served as shed. Possibly method, you risk spending large.

Junior Member bluechips is an unknown quantity at this point bluechips's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    money management maintain our investing money and minimalize risk from Forex trading business . trader with good money management will always be able to achieve consistent profits. with minimum loss and minimum risk

Junior Member indafx is an unknown quantity at this point indafx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Money Management that struck me the basics to be mastered by a trader, especially new traders, this is why as long as trading is actually in the direction of trading in the direction of the trend is almost no need to cut the loss, but just need a good capital management so that the resistance pips or capital able to cope with floating state.

for example, I'm currently still floating position in the account, but I was very relaxed because the durability of capital in the range of 13.000% or I just open a lot position of 0.01.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 123 of 133 FirstFirst ... 23 73 113 121 122 123 124 125 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)