+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 75 FirstFirst ... 34 42 43 44 45 46 54 ... LastLast

Thread: Ozfx strategy.

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,940 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai maine is trading system ko kafi achi tarah se dekha hua hai, aur kafi samay pahle dekha tha, ye long term trading system hai, aur D1 time frame par use kiya jata hai, itna higher time frame to khair main use nahi karta hoon bhai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Banned Firas Selmaoui is an unknown quantity at this point Firas Selmaoui's Avatar
    Thanks
    There are numerous situations in day-to-day business that can warrant a thank you letter. Some typical situations include: appreciation for special consideration extended by another organization, thanking a speaker for a presentation at a board meeting, customer appreciation letters thanking customers for their patronage, thanks to employees for exceptional service or performance, thanks to an individual or organization for a customer referral, appreciation to volunteer service workers for their personal contributions to a public service campaign ######

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member loys is on a distinguished road loys's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    this strategie has make me loser if stoplosnya just got too many mental stoplos will beat us to trading again should we use reasonable stoplos without stoplos only if the trading is also very dangerous and will eventually also much less sat los movement naikengan no predictable market is very dangerous for us traders, so good luck.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    oz fx is an individuel strategie so if you had explained bit more about it here, it would have been easier for us to understand what we are going to have after the download. Meanwhile, I am downloading it with a blind trust spectating that it might work for me, good luck.

Senior Member sguha is on a distinguished road sguha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear mujhe iske bare me thik se nahi malum hai agr ap mujhe iske bare me thik bata te hai to bahut hi acche hoti hai , sir mare trading ki knowledge or experience bahut hi kam hai to agr ap is ko pahele thik se mujhe samjha te ho to mujhe bhi traded me kuch help ho sekte hai .

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i konw ozfx strategie, so I am going to do a download and let see how it comes out for me. However, if you had explained bit more about it here, it would have been easier for us to understand what we are going to have after the download. Meanwhile, I am downloading it with a blind trust spectating that it might work for me.

Senior Member darpan2014 is an unknown quantity at this point darpan2014's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think this strategy is not suitable for beginner as this system needs to be used in daily chart... for trading in higher time frame one must have good account balance as market may move in opposite direction for a while and then again in one way and survive from these sudden movement we must huge capital in account.

Member NaveedPK is on a distinguished road NaveedPK's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear your long term strategy is good and i like the ozfx strategy that help for earning 100 to 800 pips per trade and i really surprised on so much earning of the pips through this strategy that is called ozfx strategy.

Banned xs2zahid is an unknown quantity at this point xs2zahid's Avatar
    Thanks
    If any trader decide to go for this strategy than you must keep in mind that with this strategy you many find only two entry oppertunities in a day that really test your patience and stop loss is quite adequate one that most of trader use with this strategy. Winnig ration is above satisfactory levela and from my side its recommended to use it on EUR/JPY.

Banned fram32 is an unknown quantity at this point fram32's Avatar
    Thanks
    Cual seria la mejor estrategia..?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 75 FirstFirst ... 34 42 43 44 45 46 54 ... LastLast