+ Reply to Thread
Page 49 of 71 FirstFirst ... 39 47 48 49 50 51 59 ... LastLast

Thread: Pivot MA 20 period & MA 50 period.

Senior Member shiva will become famous soon enough shiva will become famous soon enough shiva's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Pivot: 1.5490.

Our preference: SHORT positions below 1.549 with targets @ 1.5415 & 1.537.

Alternative scenario: The upside breakout of 1.549 will open the way to 1.5515 & 1.555.

Comment: the pair has broken below its support and remains on the downside, the RSI is badly directed.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned princeua is on a distinguished road princeua's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thank you my friend on this strategy and the GBP and the U.S. dollar almost like a euro-dollar, as this currency pair with a quick movement, profitable and I had some profits when you trade on this currency pair does not differ from the euro dollar has the same profit as possible to get from both operations.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member boxpaper is an unknown quantity at this point boxpaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    That upright,a trading strategy is cay and scheming, if we could ensue the existing rules in this strategy may be able to get a ordered realize and are unremarkable priced to advise in between the lines pin amount in a sane shape and there is no rudimentary concern.

Senior Member jangan baned aku lagi is on a distinguished road jangan baned aku lagi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think this strategy is straightforward and profitable what perform of MA in your strategy?

you follow MA direction or wait till those MA crossing then entry market otherwise you using all of MA perform and one question a lot of,
    a way to drawing horizontal red line, blue line, and inexperienced line?
    ahahahah
    hahaah

Senior Member shiva will become famous soon enough shiva will become famous soon enough shiva's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Pivot: 1.5605.

Our preference: SHORT positions below 1.5605 with 1.551 & 1.547 as next targets.

Alternative scenario: The upside penetration of 1.5605 will call for 1.5635 & 1.569.

Comment: the pair is posting a rebound but stands below its strong resistance, the RSI lacks upward momentum.

Member aariya16 is an unknown quantity at this point aariya16's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i trade with pivot indicator conjointly i mix it with moving average settings is twenty five it provide ME higher entry on the 15min time frame and that i hold my trade until i see amendment of trend....

Senior Member ForexDJ is an unknown quantity at this point ForexDJ's Avatar
    Thanks
    Nice analysis. I like the way you use support and resistance with just 2 moving averages to make decisions for trading. I would wish you do the daily pictures instead of that same old one.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Pivot: 1.5470.

Our preference: LONG positions @ 1.548 with 1.5565 & 1.5605 in sight.

Alternative scenario: The downside penetration of 1.547 will call for 1.5445 & 1.541.

Comment: the pair remains on the upside and is approaching its previous high, the RSI stands above its neutrality area.

Banned kalam0 is an unknown quantity at this point kalam0's Avatar
    Thanks
    what function of MA in your strategy...? you follow MA direction or wait until those MA crossing then entry i think that all this is gotten from a broker that sends it daily to your account.

Member nkem is on a distinguished road nkem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think that all this is gotten from a broker that sends it daily to your account. i was looking forward to a strategy that you have developed that is based on daily pivots and the moving averages.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 49 of 71 FirstFirst ... 39 47 48 49 50 51 59 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open