+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 71 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46 47 48 56 ... LastLast

Thread: Pivot MA 20 period & MA 50 period.

Banned madni434 is an unknown quantity at this point madni434's Avatar
    Thanks
    bohat sy soft wares markets main available hain ap sub ky demo accounts banain aur pher
    os py ap demo accounts ky through ap traning karain is tarah ap ko kafo practice ho jay gi pher ap sahie tarah sy kam start ker sakty hain

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member ctndr is an unknown quantity at this point ctndr's Avatar
    Thanks
    what function of MA in your strategy...? you follow MA direction or wait until those MA crossing then entry market... or you using all of MA function...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member shiva will become famous soon enough shiva will become famous soon enough shiva's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Pivot: 1.5680.

Our preference: SHORT positions below 1.568 with targets @ 1.5565 & 1.5515.

Alternative scenario: The upside penetration of 1.568 will call for 1.572 & 1.575.

Comment: the pair stands below its resistanceand remains under pressure.

Senior Member shiva will become famous soon enough shiva will become famous soon enough shiva's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Pivot: 1.5610. Our preference: LONG positions @ 1.562 with 1.574 & 1.5795 as next targets.
    Alternative scenario: The downside penetration of 1.561 will call for 1.5565 & 1.5515.
    Comment: the pair remains on the upside and is challenging its previous high.

Banned SAKIB MAHMUD is an unknown quantity at this point SAKIB MAHMUD's Avatar
    Thanks
    very well but i think you must use Moving Average with Exponential Moving Average.its a good advantages for a trader so you must get a good hints if you use this two at a time.here a trader got two sign which is the preliminary stage of the trend to understand as a trader and you know what.trend are the best friend for a forex trader.

Senior Member zikup is an unknown quantity at this point zikup's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A guide is also just 15 minutes, on average, move the will of the United States, a better record was 25, and I can see my changes in the trade flow or mixture.

Member bkpcx is an unknown quantity at this point bkpcx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My part in the index, but mixed with medium settings is twenty-five shots in this time pin point 15 minutes and says that my business before you see the change process commercial traffic

Banned triyono is an unknown quantity at this point triyono's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by miketega3 View Post
    i trade with pivot indicator also i combine it with moving average settings is 25 it give me better entry on the 15min time frame and i hold my trade till i see change of trend

if you can be consistent and disciplined with the regulations that we make it very well ......... but to do it well requires no small effort, but must struggle very hard

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Pivot: 1.5580.

Our preference: SHORT positions below 1.558 with 1.548 & 1.5425 as next targets.

Alternative scenario: The upside breakout of 1.558 will open the way to 1.562 & 1.569.

Comment: the pair has struck against its resistance and remains under pressure.

Junior Member kompa is an unknown quantity at this point kompa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I would like, as a significant portion of the indicators, I mixed with moving average twenty-five parameters to make it more friendly to the American people for 15 minutes, and when I saw my purchase for a change in the course of trade

+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 71 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46 47 48 56 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open