+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 71 FirstFirst ... 35 43 44 45 46 47 55 ... LastLast

Thread: Pivot MA 20 period & MA 50 period.

Senior Member shiva will become famous soon enough shiva will become famous soon enough shiva's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Our preference: SHORT positions @ 1.5385 with 1.5295 & 1.527 as next targets.
    Alternative scenario: The upside breakout of 1.54 will open the way to 1.543 & 1.5465.
    Comment: the pair is posting a rebound but stands below its resistance, the RSI lacks upward momentum.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member gfhngfm is an unknown quantity at this point gfhngfm's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Merge with the original template and 5 l true. There is frequent daily use of the employee, if you include short-term needs, and thanks for the training, including the transfer of 100 transports scalping robots, but it is Mary.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member hameda is an unknown quantity at this point hameda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I trade with pivot indicator that I mix with moving average settings together twenty-five offer a higher allowance for 15 min time frame is and let their stores, until I see a change in them

Banned naim10 is on a distinguished road naim10's Avatar
    Thanks
    Trends and correction.
    If corrective action sufficient to form a minor more than once (in the upward trend), which can be helped by the decline FibonaChi to discover if the price goes up just a correction or a change in trend, or by using the wave Elliot wave (not accustom Elliot Wave)

Senior Member DBS is an unknown quantity at this point DBS's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    happens to actually be the blue line an ma if yes please what setting are you using regarding the moving average and the way do i have it. from what i see this system mijust work well along side my worth action strategy. thank you.

Senior Member shiva will become famous soon enough shiva will become famous soon enough shiva's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Pivot: 1.5425.

Our preference: LONG positions above 1.5425 with 1.556 & 1.56 in sight.

Alternative scenario: The downside penetration of 1.5425 will call for 1.533 & 1.527.

Comment: intraday technical indicators are gaining bullish momentum. However, the upside potential is likely to be limited by the 1.56 strong resistance.

Senior Member mahabub2020 is an unknown quantity at this point mahabub2020's Avatar
    Thanks
    I see a change in the trend of the moving, average indicator is also a good time is under 15 minutes, with 25 entries, and I have my business that can work with my strategy.

Senior Member asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dekhne me to aap ka indicator kafi accha lag raha hai main ise download kar liya hun ek baar upyog kar ke dekhta hun ki kya result aata hai uske baad main aapko bataunga ki kya result raha mere case me dhanyawad bhai ji.
    दोस्तों धन्यवाद हिंदी में पोस्ट करने के लिये कृपया हिंदी को बचाने में सहयोग करें। आज आपका एक कदम कल हिंदी को खत्म होने से बचा सकता है। आगे आएं और हिंदी में पोस्ट करे लिखे और जवाब दें। जय हिंद !! धन्यवाद ।।।

================================================== ================================================== ===========

कर्म करो फल की चिंता मत करो ---- श्री कृष्ण

जय श्री कृष्ण

Junior Member erta1653 is an unknown quantity at this point erta1653's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I trade with an indicator report in addition to mix it with moving average twenty-five institutions offering higher State tree is the pine tree entry for 15 minute time frame and to let their stores, until I see a change in trend

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ctndr View Post
    what function of MA in your strategy...? you follow MA direction or wait until those MA crossing then entry market... or you using all of MA function...
    yes, but now price 1.5491 and have profit 130 pips

madni434, we have choice make money or strategy. Main have risk margin call in you trading portofolio.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 71 FirstFirst ... 35 43 44 45 46 47 55 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open