+ Reply to Thread
Page 279 of 303 FirstFirst ... 179 229 269 277 278 279 280 281 289 ... LastLast
Results 2,781 to 2,790 of 3027

Thread: You need strong planning to get profit..

Banned sehatx is on a distinguished road sehatx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ikahandayani View Post
    i totally agree with you because a successful trader always have strong planning to get profit.. and i guess , without have strong plan , it is hard for us to get much profit from forex market and get much profit..
    strong planning up to become a very good traders and this is good enough for having best, if we want to success in trade from forex market must be naintain we should both plan and practice enough to get earn some profits.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member jone3 is an unknown quantity at this point jone3's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are numerous sites on the Internet where you can research Forex. however I accept that the money is extremely advantageous, you can not study by simply perusing about it, yet we study better when we do.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member naveed2531980 is an unknown quantity at this point naveed2531980's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i am agree with you every one need strong planning to get profits from forex. strong planning is necessary for every one for getting profits from forex.

Member wikki is an unknown quantity at this point wikki's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex me ap ko profit banne ke leat achi tara sochna chaht tap hi ap forex me earning kar sakte han aur boht income bana sakte han forex muskil to ha likin is me earning boht ha

Senior Member ikahandayani is an unknown quantity at this point ikahandayani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i totally agree with you because a successful trader always have strong planning to get profit.. and i guess , without have strong plan , it is hard for us to get much profit from forex market and get much profit..

Senior Member ricky333 is an unknown quantity at this point ricky333's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bilkul thek baat agar to ap more or more profit earn karna chahty ho to ap ko aik buhat hi achi planing k tehat kam karna chahye . ic say ap ko bar bar hard work nai karna pary ga balky aik hi dafa ki good planing in a days rich bana sakty hai.

Member hary is on a distinguished road hary's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    of course we need strong planning to get the profit from the forex trading business and i think that there are some factors which affect the profit potential and i think that the planning is one of the main factors among those factors so we should make good planning to make the profit.

Senior Member sammycool is an unknown quantity at this point sammycool's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    though a newbie is unable to do this strong planning but if he try and learn how to manage their trade with proper planning so if you do than its really make you successful for your trading.

Senior Member ahmad33nadeem is an unknown quantity at this point ahmad33nadeem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes strong planing is a good success full trader.forex trading business strong strong planing i think key to success in forex trading business your expiriance and tyour knowledge use in good and strong policy

Senior Member shahabuddin01 is an unknown quantity at this point shahabuddin01's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes brother without planing we can not shine in this business

so i think we want lot of money then we need strong planning
    every business need a master plan

thanks for all of you

+ Reply to Thread
Page 279 of 303 FirstFirst ... 179 229 269 277 278 279 280 281 289 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)