+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 64 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 45 ... LastLast

Thread: No Matter price goes wheres strategy.

Member jakpan is an unknown quantity at this point jakpan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ye mere khyaal se trading karne ke liye achchi strategy nahi hai aur esme humara loss hone ka chance jyada hai, humen aise strategy ke sath trading karani chahiye jo market ki trend ke sath work karen taki traders ko usme loss hone ki chance kam ho.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member bakr is on a distinguished road bakr's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Things that are considered to greatly complicated but it can be good to deal with and should also know how good you can deal with them so you must know that the forex market of the toughest markets in which it can be handled well

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member M.kamran is on a distinguished road M.kamran's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    That is not the right way since i must put my trading first my own strategy and thats how it works in forex market elsep if i use the trend i may not know the right way to go in forex market. it depende upon patience and emotions

Banned gold1985 is an unknown quantity at this point gold1985's Avatar
    Thanks
    hello i agree with you have post the stretegy in the begining of the thread i think you can understand that steps .if u have any problem post here i will explain it as much as possible i can . so i also want to develop this strategy too.so far i have a problem in this strategy is when should i enter to the market with pending long and short orders .because it is very dangerous if the price rang withing 20 pips without hitting any profit level because i have to open several positions with big volumes . that can burn all my capital . i use 1H bollinger band for entry when the price reach upper bollinger band i set pending orders .it was use less i dont know why . thank you for your reply regards

Senior Member forexbusiness will become famous soon enough forexbusiness's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear you known that the market movements is continue or no sop. If you want get the success or follow the trend. You should adopt the some things and you are success full trader. You are follow thevtrend. You are see the market news and market analysis. You are successful trader. You are achieve the target.

Trusted Member mahera is on a distinguished road mahera's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear aap ki strategy kafi dangerous lg rahi hai ku k dear is mein aap k mutabiq hamen apna lot size ko increase karta rehna hogy jis se dear hum apna money management planning ko follow nhi kar paty jis se risk increase hojata hai

Member hasnain123 is on a distinguished road hasnain123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dekhen bhai mere khyal se strategy hi depend karti ha hamari trading pe q ke ham jese strategy bnaen ge wese hi hamari tading bi ho sake ge is liye mai manta hi=u k k totally haari trading hi hamari strategy ha

Trusted Member mahera is on a distinguished road mahera's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear aap ki strategy ka kuch clear mujhy samjh nhi aya k kesy isy real market mein force karengy dear just aap ko chaye tha k aap apni trades ko atleast demo account per execute kar k us ki screen shot dety

Member foxerboxer is an unknown quantity at this point foxerboxer's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We can make good profit like if we use it at the start of New York session than Australian session than new zeland session, in this way we can find many potential trades in one day martingale system and this one is little bit developed.so in your view you call it gambling but absolutely you are wrong

Member Mahm is on a distinguished road Mahm's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you are very correct no matter where the market goes there is a strategy for it and based on your analusis right i think i can always make use of this strategy all time because i can reallly understand the best way to make..,,

+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 64 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 45 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open