+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 64 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 ... LastLast

Thread: No Matter price goes wheres strategy.

Banned SAKIB MAHMUD is an unknown quantity at this point SAKIB MAHMUD's Avatar
    Thanks
    good master its must be all our i mean all trader because this is the perfect planing of r a trader that whatever strategy he use in his business the main objective is to earn money and also will be in a good manner.you can use any one which you want to do in your account its up a trader.thanks for your valuable threat.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned funyposter is an unknown quantity at this point funyposter's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think that this is a worthy strategy... But I think you should look.
    If you already take a glance and expand it much, I think that would be perfect!
    Please post here, you have to shoot, I really appreciate it, thanks

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member khorkatrina is an unknown quantity at this point khorkatrina's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    However, if the particular investment trend officious than where he worked in the foreign exchange market this well easy to else that's just the way that my private investment (1) should be identified in conjunction with my own personal methods that take advantage of the trend, because I'm in the foreign exchange market is not possible to find the right way.

Junior Member Maddy is an unknown quantity at this point Maddy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well- yes this is a hedging strategy and I have seen a person trading this. His results are also shown on that particular forum.

One advise though-0.1 lot is quiet high for this kind of a strategy. I believe you should try with micro lots (.01). Also you need lots of patience and discipline to follow this. Realized gains should not exceed the unrealized losses. Else you will be doomed.

Member thirupathi is an unknown quantity at this point thirupathi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    To share your view and results after that, i think is we use this strategy at the opening of every sesssion than we can make good profit like is we use it at the start of new york session that australian session than new zeland session in this way can find many we can find potential trades in one day band i set pending orders.

Junior Member lala02 is an unknown quantity at this point lala02's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think an honest strategy... but I guess that I should check 1.
    I think already tested, if it can develop and perfect!
    Please after you posted here, added I developed really thanks

Junior Member monir011 is an unknown quantity at this point monir011's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think an honest strategy... but if this is it, a look at no. 1 and believes that it should be...
    And if you have already seen and developed a lot of it might be that it would be perfect!
    As soon as they have developed post many thanks to you but really here.

Junior Member shanju18 is an unknown quantity at this point shanju18's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When I think back, it's pretty hard to tactics for martingale newbie with the owners of the money is usually small, whereas each one of us will realize it is not likely that the purchase price is likely to go in this direction, the place where the Exchange even though we now have a second, which means that each of us growing trader we take account of this development may be adopted in addition to now we found this boot objectives together with the development continues, each of us can still lose.

Senior Member raju12 is an unknown quantity at this point raju12's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Without a doubt from training, regardless of this movement in the context of everything related to business moves quickly and then is not the way to go, as I had my primary method of trading and thatch, exactly how the solution is effective in currency markets clearly suggest the use of insanity really don't understand the right way to go on the foreign exchange markets.

Junior Member nokatha is an unknown quantity at this point nokatha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I wrote you are still to be tested, but was unable to share to share you to read and to present the results. If we tend to use the ratio gap strategy will keep the profit for each session as we tend to use of Australia, New Zealand a new session, the number of possible trades this way in the future, "Royal House" later, at the beginning of the year

+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 64 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open