+ Reply to Thread
Page 313 of 320 FirstFirst ... 213 263 303 311 312 313 314 315 ... LastLast
Results 3,121 to 3,130 of 3195

Thread: Do you think Only hard work can gain success in forex market??

Senior Member rakeshnikam is an unknown quantity at this point rakeshnikam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well hardwork with smartwork is the key to success in forex trading...being able to understand the situation and finding out the way out of it is what is needed...knowledge is also immensely important for trading

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by osakwe View Post
    In every areas of our lives, hard work matters a lot, so forex is inclusive. Hardwork is the synergy to making a reasonable income in forex trade. We have to be persistent on a daily basis.
    Yeah it is in every area hard work will certainly show in results. Someone said gold help those who help themselves and it rightly applies to forex trading as well. The good part of hard work is not only we get our right share form market but it help us keep on improving.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned osakwe is an unknown quantity at this point osakwe's Avatar
    Thanks
    In every areas of our lives, hard work matters a lot, so forex is inclusive. Hardwork is the synergy to making a reasonable income in forex trade. We have to be persistent on a daily basis.

Senior Member rikon is an unknown quantity at this point rikon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yeah dude i believe that hard work give more profit in every sector not only in forex market. I presume that by hard work trader can learn more about forex market and they can find out the best way for earning more by trading in forex market.

Member shakil_bste is an unknown quantity at this point shakil_bste's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think not only much investment but also need hard work for success in forex market. Because industry is mother of success. Do you agree with me?

Senior Member newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hardwork and discipline, they will bring the trader to the right place, yes when they want to get something so they will learn and pracitce with harder and this is their hardwork, and also they will need discipline as the best support for their hardwork
    do the best we can

Senior Member ISHAN5 is an unknown quantity at this point ISHAN5's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you are right friend in my views if you work hard then you are able to get profit and earn some good income from forex and many other thing also need with your hard work like good knowledge and also luck so friend if you have these qualities you are able to get profit.

Member abdur is an unknown quantity at this point abdur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes dear friend i too think that hard work is a very essential object in the trading market but one cannot deny the fact that hard work alone cannot earn the desired profit and that experience is also an essential requirement in the profit earning.....

Member mojan is on a distinguished road mojan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Nnt just hard work that will make you succed in forex but also smart work ,by the way what do you mean by hard work it could mean being smart and applying all your skills to it.

Member taqiniazi will become famous soon enough taqiniazi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    NO i don't think so . its not necessary that you must work hard to gain profit. i think good strategies are more important than hardworking in this business
    I Know I Shouldnt But Sometimes I Still Think About You And Wish Things Were Different.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 313 of 320 FirstFirst ... 213 263 303 311 312 313 314 315 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)