+ Reply to Thread
Page 232 of 506 FirstFirst ... 132 182 222 230 231 232 233 234 242 282 332 ... LastLast
Results 2,311 to 2,320 of 5054

Thread: News Calendar is the most important part of Forex Market.

Senior Member amjad23510 is an unknown quantity at this point amjad23510's Avatar
    Thanks
    G haan bilkul.chahy aap technical analysis ki base pay he kaam karain aap ko news pay nazar zaroor rakhna ho gi.news pay nazar rakhny kay liey economic calender best hai.is ki help say boohat kamm time main sary din ki news ka time daikh sakty hain or in kay impact ka bhi estimate laga sakty hain.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member tonni is an unknown quantity at this point tonni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is a good job. If you can explain a little more why the calender is that important. So far i haven heard of any seasonal changes of forex market. May be i'm ignorant but please tell me why the calendar is so important.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member fxdrmc is an unknown quantity at this point fxdrmc's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No one can move forex market it is true , but news can move market, it is the main way of trading forex market..Every trader must conscious about every news event, they must know how the news affect the market.
    If I have the belief that I can do it.I shall surely acquire the capacity to do it even if I may not have the capacity at the beginning..

Senior Member masrafhosan is an unknown quantity at this point masrafhosan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you are right, my friend. I agree with you. The influential of calendar is very essential for apiece trader. It is extremely requisite for doing uncomplicated analysis. We can see watch and interest or day for updating before we can achieve a dcision for our trading.

Senior Member jhdanw is an unknown quantity at this point jhdanw's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The calendar will make traders ahrus know what they will do, I always looked as a calendar at forex factory to know when news will be released and how the result of news that has been released really !

Senior Member wahyono is an unknown quantity at this point wahyono's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think we have to know that and we have to get accustomed to trading with and manage the news first and analyze it news that awaited the market participants, so we would know when to trade, and that is a very good thing indeed.

Senior Member Hassan Notty is an unknown quantity at this point Hassan Notty's Avatar
    Thanks
    i dont think economical calender always tells true trend they are just a gesture about trent no trader are sure about the trend they just know price will go up but dont know how much and when i found forex a quit risky infact very risky bussiness

Senior Member nurulislam697 is an unknown quantity at this point nurulislam697's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think calender is an important think, because finished it you can know some the activity holidays and the life in which yu can business ballplayer in forex for the earning benefit and do dandy activity.

Senior Member sazjat103 is an unknown quantity at this point sazjat103's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex calender is a must thing in this treading scenario,make let's say US Chairperson is addressing some abstraction to the prohibitionist and it's overlapping to may be anything but relieve it's gonna urinate any changes in the international as rise as the efficient inclination. So you know it's shucks iportant.

Banned ifxpartner is an unknown quantity at this point ifxpartner's Avatar
    Thanks
    If you should be able to build an instance for just a little a lot of because of the calendar is necessary. So far I've found any seasonal changes inside the forex market. Might additionally be unaware though indicate American State because of the calendar is thus necessary.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 232 of 506 FirstFirst ... 132 182 222 230 231 232 233 234 242 282 332 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (32)