+ Reply to Thread
Page 227 of 506 FirstFirst ... 127 177 217 225 226 227 228 229 237 277 327 ... LastLast
Results 2,261 to 2,270 of 5054

Thread: News Calendar is the most important part of Forex Market.

Banned Gamabunta will become famous soon enough Gamabunta will become famous soon enough Gamabunta's Avatar
    Thanks
    Economic Calendar is very important for every forex trader, some traders enter into some deals without verifying from the news in the economic Calendar and that's what make the market sometimes moves in an unexpected direction.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member rrrkashif is an unknown quantity at this point rrrkashif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    news Calendar is very important in forex you change your life in forex calendar because you knownabout trading in forex by choice your tk ming in tradin g forex good for us people like it people doing this working in home

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member abrar13 is an unknown quantity at this point abrar13's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that if you can explain a little more why the calender is that important. so far i haven't heard of any seasonal changes of Forex market may be I'm ignorant but please tell me why the calendar is so important.

Member authority is on a distinguished road authority's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    News Calendar is the most important part of Forex Market.

calendar is important for all traders.first go to the site and click watch in the top set your time zone click save change.now click calendar .you can see today market condition.
    Yes, if you want to earn profit from the forex trading business on the daily basis then you should have to learn how to use the news for the daily trading becasue the forex news are the main motivator in this business.

Senior Member kuzkhan is an unknown quantity at this point kuzkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think we look at it we will carefully and I think it would be very nice and as traders we should get ready and that's very important and we as traders should always remain ready and wait and it will be very nice.

Trusted Member a_for_apple will become famous soon enough a_for_apple's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    understanding of news calendar is one of the fundamental analysis. some traders prefer to trade when the news emerged, but I prefer to avoid the news, or trading before news emerged. because I would get a bigger profit when the news emerged, and the direction of the entry that I made, or I will have stop losses due to the entry opposite to the direction of news
    Click Thanks if my Comment Help You

Senior Member kaswoyo is an unknown quantity at this point kaswoyo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think by understanding a calendar would be so mean and all will be fine and we will be ready and all will be fine and that is very important and as traders we have to be ready and all would be great if we would understand it.

Senior Member rupushi80 is an unknown quantity at this point rupushi80's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes news clander is the most important part of the forex traders . The traders can know about good trading time through the news clander so it important nones no bound and we should everyone follow the news clander .

Senior Member rose31 is an unknown quantity at this point rose31's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    calender is very important in Forex trading and it plays an very important role in showing the trader the market movement in their timezone.If you can explain a little more why the calender is that important. so far i haven't heard of any seasonal changes of Forex market. may be i'm ignorant but please tell me why the calendar is so important.

Senior Member jasmo is an unknown quantity at this point jasmo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes i am agree with you calender is the important part of the Forex market.If you can trade properly depending on this then you can make good profit from here.So i think really calender is very important for all trader to make profit.I think it is very important to see the calender before open any trade.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 227 of 506 FirstFirst ... 127 177 217 225 226 227 228 229 237 277 327 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (32)