+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 506 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 103 153 ... LastLast

Thread: News Calendar is the most important part of Forex Market.

Member munir khan has a spectacular aura about munir khan has a spectacular aura about munir khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The calendar is very transfers as we observe each day to find out information there may be the most important information that can make the cost shift strongly as the number and there are many forms of information so we must understand different news forms. You are right that calendar is very important in forex trading. Before making any trade, the trader should pay attention to the economic calendar and decide what to do. After watching any trader can understand the market conditions.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to munir khan For This Useful Post:

arshadlaskani (2018-05-21)

Member megawati has a spectacular aura about megawati has a spectacular aura about megawati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Calendars are indispensable for conducting fundamental investigations about forex trading as observing a particular calendar we will have good news will depend on the time period as well as the time frame and also by using these facts many of us will do the fundamentals as well as lisis and can also offer purchase which is close earlier to supply almost any trade during this industry when you discuss a little more for maybe once I ignore it does not however why not show everyone for what reason is usually a very fundamental calendar. what is the reason usually the calendar may be who is the fundamentals. far I just do not realize there is a periodic change of foreign currency exchange.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member dave has a spectacular aura about dave has a spectacular aura about dave's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes I think so! Calendar is very important for everyone who works in Forex as well as Forex traders. This is very important because we can identify the actual working day, that when we start our work, and what day will be the right time to withdraw our money. I have not even seen a calendar for a long time. For me, as long as it's not Saturday and Sunday, it's okay. Sometimes, though, when prices move very slowly, I check the calendar and ... voila ... this is a bank holiday. thank you ....

Member gagap will become famous soon enough gagap will become famous soon enough gagap's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in forex trading I agree with you a very important calendar in forex trading and play a very important role in showing traders market movements in their situation and you know who poair movemet fast this time Calendar is indispensable to do fundamental investigation about forex trading for observing certain calendar we will have good news will depend on the time period as well as the time frame and also by using these facts many of us will do fundamental and also lisis and also can offer the purchase immediately before supplying almost all trade during this industry

Member sarawa will become famous soon enough sarawa will become famous soon enough sarawa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, it is very good for traders and especially for those who use basic psychotherapy as their base, and therefore they pay to care for it and believe them as reffeerences or their schedule to create status, and we copulate it, I stay new and then I doing which and I do not care, special faculty becomes your student key in trading. forex calendar is important in forex trading. This section is effective to help your open positions. Becoz fundamental news has some effect in the market so you can use the forex calendar to improve your fundamental analysis in trading.

Member prajurit has a spectacular aura about prajurit has a spectacular aura about prajurit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When I do not even think that dates can be the most important in the foreign currency market, forex is usually overwhelming overseas, then it can be an opportunity to follow this news every day; we have become the newest participant other than I do that in next to our failure, specialization will be the most important in the exchange. Calendar is one of the most important tools in Forex trading. In the economic calendar we can have real-time news, results and impact on the market. Traders who follow fundamental analysis mostly use this tool for their analysis. It really is very useful in Forex. I also follow the economic calendar to understand market movements.

Member coramel will become famous soon enough coramel will become famous soon enough coramel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you have a little more about why it is so important to describe your schedule. I am used to periodic modifications in currency trading in the market. but tell me why I should ignore the schedule is important. the financial calneder will really help you to get important information in the launch of information that can drive the industry in any way and you can generate 50-100 pips easily We have to really follow the schedule, so we already know before developing the analysis own. We know that when there are details that get the release of the dealing Forex producer, then the market will switch easily in the company to make a profit. Merchants in the market concentrate on actions around the world using an economical schedule. By having a release schedule for every economical way.

Member syahraz will become famous soon enough syahraz will become famous soon enough syahraz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    important calendars and mostly for forum posts and goods for work and better for posting bonuses and betting money on income for work now all the human stuff for the Forex job and better money income for the job now all the human stuff for the Forex work and the money income better for Forex. if you can express a little more precisely why a particular calendar is usually very important. so far my partners and I have not known almost all season modifications related to the currency market. it could be that I just do not know but you have to tell us exactly why a particular calander is so important.

Senior Member arshadlaskani has a reputation beyond repute arshadlaskani has a reputation beyond repute arshadlaskani has a reputation beyond repute arshadlaskani has a reputation beyond repute arshadlaskani has a reputation beyond repute arshadlaskani has a reputation beyond repute arshadlaskani has a reputation beyond repute arshadlaskani has a reputation beyond repute arshadlaskani has a reputation beyond repute arshadlaskani has a reputation beyond repute arshadlaskani has a reputation beyond repute arshadlaskani's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,933 Times in 1,012 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sar hamen forex k calendar se he malom hota hay k konsa pair up ya down hoga aj ki date men ye news se he ham jan pate hain aur ham trade lgate huwe apny account ko be save rakh sakte hain aur sath men profit be hasel kar sakte hain trade lgane se pehle hamen news ki update rakhna zrore he nhe to hamari planning aur hamarae analysis be dhokha dey sakte hain news ki wjah se so hamen calendar aur news k bare men information rkhna lazme he agar ham forex business men kameyab banna chahty hain to

11. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to arshadlaskani For This Useful Post:

batool (2018-04-23), Fiya (2018-04-23), javedqasim (2018-04-23), kanita (2018-04-24), khizar1 (2018-04-23), lal765 (2018-04-23), munibkhan (2018-04-23), qasimm (2018-04-23), zulfiqar5564 (2018-04-23)

Member comoztise will become famous soon enough comoztise will become famous soon enough comoztise's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes the calendar is very important to do fundamental analysis of this market because watching our calendar can see news depends on time and date and using this information we can do fundamental and lisis and also can provide pending order before giving any trade in this market .. important to part time Forex forum and full time work for Forex and goods for Forex work and better money income for work now all the human stuff for Forex work and better money income for work now all the human stuff for Forex work and better Forex earning money.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 506 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 103 153 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (32)