+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 506 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 ... LastLast

Thread: News Calendar is the most important part of Forex Market.

Member sariketa will become famous soon enough sariketa will become famous soon enough sariketa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Unlike a normal calendar, the Forex market only reports important events from this market. So the Forex calendar is a tool where traders can stay in touch with the latest world economic movements related to the Forex market. From reporting on the country's unemployment rate to informing traders about the country's trade balance, even updating the consumer price index, the Forex calendar does everything. This calendar is known to be very useful for Forex traders and is a fact that from smaller traders to large companies almost everyone who owns shares in the Forex market will use this calendar.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member damage will become famous soon enough damage will become famous soon enough damage's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, the calendar is very important to conduct a direct study of this market as a consequence of monitoring the calendar we will see the news depending on the time and date and through this data we will carry out direct and lyses and can also offer pending orders before giving any trade throughout this market. I watch the news every day every day and don't trade before seeing it. it tells me what will happen today in forex and Calander offers you about launching financial information so you have to keep an eye on financial information so you can choose to do business at that time or not. If you know that the information supports your opinion, then you can do business at that opportunity to get extraordinary benefits.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member freedombret has a spectacular aura about freedombret has a spectacular aura about freedombret's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When trading currencies, you want to surround yourself with as many useful resources as possible, to maximize your chances of profit and success in the Forex market. Some Forex traders will focus more on technical analysis, by looking at price charts and charts more than studying fundamentals. Likewise, some will focus more on fundamental analysis and ignore the technical aspects of trading currencies. Whatever type of analysis you like or focus on, you should try to do both types of analysis. The economic calendar can prove to be a great tool and this type of calendar can greatly help Forex traders do fundamental analysis. This type of calendar can definitely help to and Yes I also think that calendars are a very important factor to get the full industry details because here we get all the details with that detail effect in this industry and I think it's enough for us to do business with reason for details.

Member fxreader will become famous soon enough fxreader will become famous soon enough fxreader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, good, bro. I completely agree with your post. I think that the calendar is an important part of forex trading and you can trade in forex trading with time and get lots of money from forex trading in a very easy way if you trade inn the forex trading .. calendar is very important in the forex business people can earn income big through market analysis. Market trends can get a good income for traders and to find out about market trends, calendar reading is very good and important. Happy trading, friend.

Member holiday has a spectacular aura about holiday has a spectacular aura about holiday's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, you can decide about the point of movement of the pair by using calendar schedules around the world, most big analysts use it for their strong analysis and I also follow calendar dates and news releases based on the financial calendar. And not only this, but there are several other reasons for buy a robot. Most importantly, when individual trading has made so many losses, the robot has a record of achieving success and profit. If there is no profit, why do people have to invest in heavy transaction fields

Member rudiandi will become famous soon enough rudiandi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes the economic calendar is the most important part of foreign exchange marketing. Some other useful points about using the Economic Calendar are that you are notified of what is covered by most news announcements as well as the dates of each Central Bank announcement. That's your opinion, but in fact many of the old traders here say different things, the calendar is not that important and you really need to care about technical analysis and take a good consultation from a good broker. and I can say that I fully agree that the Calendar is very important here in Forex trading you make a module that in all months you do not produce in the ratio mentioned above and in any period you can get a lot and again in some periods you will get inferior income ... Nice to trade, my friend.

Member kawah will become famous soon enough kawah will become famous soon enough kawah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The economic agenda for a large role in foreign exchange dealers must know this, and pay attention to events that have a strong influence on the price movements of the currencies concerned, so that he can have his strategy to deal with better suitability and yes the Calendar shows us any pair forecast. so we can predict a little about the market by using it and I think it's very important, we have to know how to use it because they have a very high impact some time on the market.

Member barcul will become famous soon enough barcul will become famous soon enough barcul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Good thread, bro. I a gree with you. please share with all the details because I don't understand what the timing method is on my platform. I am worried about this problem and I am using my time zone on the platform so please share with details in the forum. . and If you are, you can explain a little more why the actual calendar really matters. to date we have never heard of any periodic modifications related to the currency market. maybe I was ignored but make sure you tell me personally the reason why the actual calendar is very important

Member Darkness has a brilliant future Darkness has a brilliant future Darkness has a brilliant future Darkness has a brilliant future Darkness has a brilliant future Darkness has a brilliant future Darkness has a brilliant future Darkness has a brilliant future Darkness has a brilliant future Darkness has a brilliant future Darkness has a brilliant future Darkness's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,976 Times in 676 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by zahid13 View Post
    calendar is important for all traders.first go to the site and click watch in the top set your time zone click save change.now click calendar .you can see today market condition.
    g han news calendar bohat hi important chiz hai jaisa keh forec market ziada tar fundamental reason par movement krti he isiliye hame news par ziada important dena parta he so oske liye hame news calendar ko dekhna chahye keh kab our kis time news he our kis impact ki news he so it's necessary.

Member bot parabot will become famous soon enough bot parabot will become famous soon enough bot parabot's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The first thing that comes to mind while considering the forex market is the busiest and crumbling stock market. Most foreign exchange markets have been respectfully part of the Government, industry and savings banks. and the forex market news calendar is a more important source for news trading. by following the calendar we can get news release times and trade according to this. it helps us to understand the impact of the news and also helps make our plans before trading in the news. I always follow the calendar and get more benefits from this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 506 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (32)