+ Reply to Thread
Page 66 of 506 FirstFirst ... 16 56 64 65 66 67 68 76 116 166 ... LastLast

Thread: News Calendar is the most important part of Forex Market.

Member pemburu has a spectacular aura about pemburu has a spectacular aura about pemburu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The calendar is the most important part of the forex market
    When trading currencies, you want to surround yourself with as many useful resources as possible, to maximize your chances of profit and success in the Forex market. Some Forex traders will focus more on technical analysis, by looking at price charts and graphics more than learning the basics. Similarly, some will focus on more fundamental analysis and ignore the technical aspects of the trade currency. Whatever type of analysis you like or focus on, you should try to do both types of analysis. Economic calendars can prove to be a great tool and this type of calendar can greatly help Forex traders perform fundamental analysis. This type of calendar can definitely help

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Highly Reputed Member batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,667 Times in 6,320 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex Trading main news calendar say Trader ko market ky updates mil rahay hoty hy is liay Trader ko market kay news ko time to time watch karna chhy aor in kay market ky honay walay effects ko Trader smjy aor Trading market main jb Trader thek fundamental analysis kar kay Trading karta hay phr Trader ko Trading sy profit thek hota hay

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to batool For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2017-11-30), Aliakbar2016 (2017-11-29), ASHOK (2017-11-30), balli (2017-11-30), kanita (2017-11-29)

Member fakta has a spectacular aura about fakta has a spectacular aura about fakta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by karna View Post
    Calendar is an important part of forex trading, I agree with your opinion, in the foreign exchange market,
    the price always fluctuates before the impact of news.so you should always pay attention
    to this information is the best way to track the calendar since Noah announced bad news and the level of information nice.
    best regard
    If you can explain a little more why the calendar is important. so far I have never heard of
    any seasonal changes in the forex market. Maybe I'm stupid but please tell me why the calendar
    is so important. Calendar is part of Forex trading. It gives a lot of important information for good trading.
    When I sat down to trade first, I checked the calendar.
    regard

Member karna will become famous soon enough karna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by moive View Post
    when you can describe a little boy more precisely why a particular calendar will become so important.
    Until now my spouse and I have not realized the adjustment of the existing season on foreign exchange.
    I may be stupid now, but you have to tell me exactly why a particular calendar is important.
    regard
    Calendar is an important part of forex trading, I agree with your opinion, in the foreign exchange market,
    the price always fluctuates before the impact of news.so you should always pay attention
    to this information is the best way to track the calendar since Noah announced bad news and the level of information nice.
    best regard

6. The Following User Says Thank You to karna For This Useful Post:

fakta (2017-11-28)

Member moive will become famous soon enough moive will become famous soon enough moive's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kazna View Post
    Yes, I think so! Calendar is very important for everyone who works in Forex and Forex traders.
    This is very important because we can identify the actual working day, that when we start our work,
    and which day will be the right time to withdraw our money.
    thank
    when you can describe a little boy more precisely why a particular calendar will become so important.
    Until now my spouse and I have not realized the adjustment of the existing season on foreign exchange.
    I may be stupid now, but you have to tell me exactly why a particular calendar is important.
    regard

8. The Following User Says Thank You to moive For This Useful Post:

karna (2017-11-28)

Member kazna has a spectacular aura about kazna has a spectacular aura about kazna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by hulu kuda View Post
    Calendar is one of the important parts of the Forex market. This is easy to change the market situation.
    If we follow precisely we do not suffer huge losses. Keep learning about the Forex market
    in depth then build yourself up as a good trader. Forex Market.
    becarfull
    Yes, I think so! Calendar is very important for everyone who works in Forex and Forex traders.
    This is very important because we can identify the actual working day, that when we start our work,
    and which day will be the right time to withdraw our money.
    thank

10. The Following User Says Thank You to kazna For This Useful Post:

moive (2017-11-26)

Member Bali is just really nice Bali is just really nice Bali is just really nice Bali is just really nice Bali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is also possible to define the period that interests you, passing from the session of yesterday to the events planned during the week. The last top window also allows you to set a time frame that goes beyond the week, but take into consideration that the further you go in time, the less accurate and up-to-date the calendar will be.

Member hulu kuda will become famous soon enough hulu kuda will become famous soon enough hulu kuda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by nurliani View Post
    special thanks for your own personal informative thread. You are right that the calendar is indispensable in forex trading.
    Before trading, traders should look at the economic calendar and accept what to do. Once you see any trader will see market conditions.
    best regard
    Calendar is one of the important parts of the Forex market. This is easy to change the market situation.
    If we follow precisely we do not suffer huge losses. Keep learning about the Forex market
    in depth then build yourself up as a good trader. Forex Market.
    becarfull

13. The Following User Says Thank You to hulu kuda For This Useful Post:

kazna (2017-11-25)

Banned ASHOK has a reputation beyond repute ASHOK has a reputation beyond repute ASHOK has a reputation beyond repute ASHOK has a reputation beyond repute ASHOK has a reputation beyond repute ASHOK has a reputation beyond repute ASHOK has a reputation beyond repute ASHOK has a reputation beyond repute ASHOK has a reputation beyond repute ASHOK has a reputation beyond repute ASHOK has a reputation beyond repute ASHOK's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,013 Times in 321 Posts
    haan forex trading me news se bachna hi bhut important hota hai, trend khrab krne wali news hoti hai jo bich me aajati hai jis se hume loss bhi ho jata hai or kayi bar itna profit ho jata hai jo humne idea bhi nhi lgaya hota, aisa nhi hai ki news kaam hi khrab krti hai, profit bhi mill jata hai kabhi kabhi.

15. The Following 25 Users Say Thank You to ASHOK For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2017-11-25), Akhterp (2017-11-26), Aliakbar2016 (2017-11-24), balli (2017-11-28), batool (2017-11-29), billyboy00007 (2017-11-26), Feroz (2017-11-26), FOREXMAN (2017-11-29), ghaffar500 (2017-11-29), incomejobs (2017-11-30), israr2017 (2017-11-24), jellybelly2017 (2017-11-25), jimmy17 (2017-11-30), kanita (2017-11-30), KASINA (2017-11-30), mian5575405 (2017-11-27), Mkg (2017-11-30), munibkhan (2017-11-26), Nirzana (2017-11-25), rehanayaz (2017-11-27), snake (2017-11-30), sufiyan22 (2017-11-25), Trump (2017-11-27), yulbang111 (2017-11-24), zahid2016 (2017-11-28)

Member surjamal will become famous soon enough surjamal will become famous soon enough surjamal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    can i receive my godo calendar i have not even seen a calendar for a long time.
    For me, as long as it's not Saturday and Sunday,
    it's okay. Sometimes, though, when prices move very slowly,
    I check the calendar and ... voila ... it's a bank holiday.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 66 of 506 FirstFirst ... 16 56 64 65 66 67 68 76 116 166 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (32)