+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 506 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 102 152 ... LastLast

Thread: News Calendar is the most important part of Forex Market.

Member kaval will become famous soon enough kaval will become famous soon enough kaval's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, the economic calendar is the most important factor in forex trading. News about the economic calendar are the key points where the market is moving too high or too low and at other times the market remains stable with little volatility. So I think we should remember about the calendar news and always be careful then in the trade. The daily economic calendar is one of the fundamental data sources that fundamental analysts use as a tool to help them predict the market of the next step. This is the source of information made by economists and daily publishes various economic values and measured data and compared with previous figures and economists' estimates for the current figures.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member fadly will become famous soon enough fadly's Avatar
    Thanks
    I know that the calendar is important so we can know the news and we can find out if there is any big news and time for it. So we also have to use fundamental analysis in Forex and not just technical analysis because we need both to be successful. it is a must for all traders specifically for scalpers and day traders. When I open my computer in the morning the first thing I do is to open a news page and to see the daily news and its impact. So we should not open positions when there is an important news release, it's better to wait and see if how the market will react to the news then you can follow the market direction with friendly.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member fanue will become famous soon enough fanue will become famous soon enough fanue's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes time and date have a lot of interest in business or job, forex is the best online business, we can make enough money from forex business, we can get lots of knowledge, skill and lots of experience for good trade. if we work hard and do work regularly on time and day then it will be profitable for us, to gain profit. I think the calendar is usually an important feeling because as a result of it you can find out about industrial holidays and also the days and nights where you will want to buy and sell crepe mixes throughout forex by making revenue in addition to doing excellent company . We must follow this calendar, therefore we now have awareness before making a unique check. Quite a few traders forget this, they mess up their own checks, just understand if developments are suddenly available, and they are anxious.

Member akr has a reputation beyond repute akr has a reputation beyond repute akr has a reputation beyond repute akr has a reputation beyond repute akr has a reputation beyond repute akr has a reputation beyond repute akr has a reputation beyond repute akr has a reputation beyond repute akr has a reputation beyond repute akr has a reputation beyond repute akr has a reputation beyond repute akr's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,468 Times in 994 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes sir news boaht hi important hay forex trading main, jab kis bhee pair main news aati hay, aksar us ka trend hi chance ho jat ahay, jes say traders ko heavy loss ho jat hay. es liay trend enter karnay say pehlay news calendar ko watch karna zaroori hay.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to akr For This Useful Post:

jaan23np (2018-05-31), nadia (2018-06-26), rehanayaz (2018-05-30)

Member korong will become famous soon enough korong will become famous soon enough korong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    With the forex calendar will always be informed about economic indicators and events around the world. Use of Forex U-Forex calendar will help you make better business decisions. For more information on economic indicators, please refer to our new forex for a detailed description of the various events related to Forex. , there are now many new sites that offer live calendars meaning they update the figures when released and there are many sites offering paid services and along with their news releases pre-release analysis and post-release fundamental analysis that really helps traders to make informed decisions and it becomes possible to benefit from full movement.

Junior Member kadash will become famous soon enough kadash's Avatar
    Thanks
    Calendar is Important but not the most important thing. such as the Bank Holiday Schedule and News on Unemployment conditions are useful to us. During most Bank Holidays, Market Movements tend to have Low Liquidity and Irregular Volatility as there are more Speculators in the Market unlike in Normal Conditions. Well in turn, news and tips that focus on Forex and calendar transactions are solitary sources to urge the center in turn proposing Forex so we can make our assets well, researching, strategizing and nominating decisions related to trading for profit. ........

Banned youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,456 Times in 947 Posts
    Yes, the calendar is one of the most important in the Forex market, forex is a huge international, a new Member in the news every day and I did it, I did, and the technological risk is based on the largest, so I don't think this is important in the trade.

Member AHMADUZAIR232 will become famous soon enough AHMADUZAIR232's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes of course I totally agree that Calender is very much important here in Forex trading you will find that in all the months you are not earning in the same ratio and in some month you can earn more and again in some month you will be earning less. closing session are very important for the market and in this time we can gain a good profit

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AHMADUZAIR232 For This Useful Post:

arshadlaskani (2018-05-21), qasimm (2018-05-20), Unregistered (2)

Member burqa will become famous soon enough burqa will become famous soon enough burqa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when you can explain a little more precisely why a particular calendar will be so important. until now my partners and I have not realized nearly all seasonal adjustment of foreign exchange. it could be that now I do not know anything but you have to tell yourself why the calendar is important. If you have a little more about why it is important to explain to your calendar. I have heard about seasonal variations in the Forex market. but tell me why I should ignore the calendar is important.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to burqa For This Useful Post:

arshadlaskani (2018-05-21)

Member burqa will become famous soon enough burqa will become famous soon enough burqa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, this is a major locking for traders and especially for those who use important reasons as their standard, and therefore they pay wages for most of the work and achieve it as reffeerences or schedule to get business, and we live it, I keep shop new and then I realized which and I was not affected, special faculty became the key to your study in trade. Forex is a fun job. If you can explain a lot of immature people why the calendar is the main one. So far I have never heard of seasonal changes from the forex market. Maybe I'm stupid but happy to read me why his calendar is so great. Just luck.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to burqa For This Useful Post:

arshadlaskani (2018-05-21)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 506 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 102 152 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (32)