+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 506 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast

Thread: News Calendar is the most important part of Forex Market.

Member toba has a spectacular aura about toba has a spectacular aura about toba has a spectacular aura about toba's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hi guy. I agree with your post. I think calender is so much important for a trader. it is great at all the trader. i thank a trader need follow calender before her trade. it is great to me. and it make me great side at all the matter.Before I start trade, always I take a look in the calender. Are there any important news coming in next few hours. .Have best pips. yes dear you are right and i agree with you calendar is most important part of forex market kuen k calender sy he ap planing kr sktay hain apny work k mutalik or ap ko markjet ki closing k mutalik pta chalta hy or ap work k mutalik apna timetabel bna sktay hain...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to toba For This Useful Post:

nailabanu (2019-12-16)

Member denok will become famous soon enough denok will become famous soon enough denok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    special thanks for your personal informative thread. You are right that a calendar is very necessary in forex trading. before trading, traders must pay attention to the economic calendar and accept what needs to be done. once watching, any trader will see market conditions. and you are right, my friend I agree with you. The importance of a calendar is very necessary for every trader. It's important to do a basic analysis. We can see dates and news or dates to update before we can make decisions for our trade

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to denok For This Useful Post:

nailabanu (2019-12-16)

Member samathi has a spectacular aura about samathi has a spectacular aura about samathi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    using news as a trader's point of view Thanks to the high volume of money and most other commercial markets, such as the well-known stock market on the exchange. very simple but this is really difficult dude .. The foreign exchange market is one of the biggest financial markets in the world. and Yes this is a very useful signal in Forex trading. Forex calendar is very helpful for trading. A trader can make good profits by using this calendar and traders to reduce losses with the help of this calendar

6. The Following User Says Thank You to samathi For This Useful Post:

nailabanu (2019-12-16)

Member namruk will become famous soon enough namruk will become famous soon enough namruk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the calendar is needed to do a basic market analysis as a result of watching the calendar that we will see depending on the time and date of the news and using this data we will do a basic analysis and analysis and can also offer pending orders before making any trade for this market. and I really don't know, I hope to explain more fully to understand, in any case, thank you for trying to help, if you can explain a bit why the idid calendar is not important. I have heard talk about seasonal variations on the Forex market. but tell me why I have to ignore calendars it's important.

Member musuh has a spectacular aura about musuh has a spectacular aura about musuh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Seminars are perhaps the simplest and most popular form of forex trading education. This form of education is popular in the foreign exchange market because it generally offers experienced forex expert services to convince potential forex fans to invest anywhere from $ 4,000 to $ 9,000 to get the privilege of short but genuine forex trading courses only on weekends. and Is your time zone important? Is it as if you are on time, it's better for you to trade during the Asian session than the London calendar is the most important in the forex market, foreign exchange is so large that it is risky to keep up with the news day after day work.

Banned Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,643 Times in 3,445 Posts
    DEAR FRIEND ap ki bat sahi hai as mai hame chahiy ha kee ham as main mihnat karte rahe aor hamen chahiy hai keee ham as main har wakat mihnat kare aor as main kamyabi hasilkarne main lage rihna chahiyhai tu hi ham as main kamyab ho sake ge aor hamen chahiy hai keee ham as main har wo kam kare jis se hamen kamyabi mile aor hamen as main ache se bi kam karna ho gaa ta kee ham as main kamyabi hasil kar sake aor hamen chahiy hai ee hm as main bi kam kare aor hamen dosare koi job main bi kam karna chahiy ta kee ham as main bi kamyabi hasil kar sake aor ham us job main bi aor hamen as main himat kabi bi nahi harna chahiy hai tu hi ham as main kamyab ho sake gee aor hamen chahiy hai kee ham as main har kam main mihnat karna chahiy

Member adafx will become famous soon enough adafx will become famous soon enough adafx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    of course the calendar friend is the most important in the forex market we can get a lot of money in the forex market by following the market calendar because history always repeats we only need to follow price history. and yes unfortunately every business needs a calendar so forex trading also requires a calendar for trading and the calendar also tells the market and time and date ... can we use

Member fxdistrub will become famous soon enough fxdistrub will become famous soon enough fxdistrub's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Calendar is the most important bcz. This calendar is also referred to as an economic calendar that contains all the dates to be remembered and announcements concerning the political or economic future that might have an impact on the market. Every good trader must know how to use this irreplaceable tool for trading mainly because of the concept that he can give warnings about advertisements that might or potentially increase or hinder market operations. and the economic news that comes and it really affects the market. You know, I have seen many situations where many traders lose their accounts because they ignore this most important news factor. If you ignore it, you might be at a loss. You have to be careful with economic news.

Senior Member naveed_ahmad6864 has a spectacular aura about naveed_ahmad6864 has a spectacular aura about naveed_ahmad6864 has a spectacular aura about naveed_ahmad6864's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex trading ke liye mostly 2 hee type ke analysis kiye jaty hain aik fundamentals and secondly technical analysis ab technical analysis mostly scalpers use krty hain jo ke bht short term traders use krty hain lkin fundamental analysis direct kisi bhee country ke economical conditions py depend krty hain jo ke mostly long term traders use krty hain

Member freedombret has a spectacular aura about freedombret has a spectacular aura about freedombret's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Alright ... in my point of view, sufficient time is important to evry business and we must remain in agreement that sufficient time is the best solution for achieving the initial and final period is very important for the industry and now we can obtain extraordinary profits and Yes Of course, calendars are very necessary to do primary research on this market because looking at calendars, we will see information depending on the time frame and using this information we will do primers and analyzes and can also offer pending orders before providing any business during this market.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 506 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (32)