+ Reply to Thread
Page 65 of 321 FirstFirst ... 15 55 63 64 65 66 67 75 115 165 ... LastLast

Thread: If You Take More Risk Then You Can Earn More Money??

Member freemasonry33 is an unknown quantity at this point freemasonry33's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes sometimes it's like that, we should be risking the margin more to get a bigger profit.
    Can comparable results could be obtained, but can also be inversely proportional to what we expected. So we have to be more careful.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned dektovek is an unknown quantity at this point dektovek's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes true. if you take more risk then you can earn more money. but you also can lose more money because forex is too risky. forex is not quick scheme to get rich. so.don't take high risk to gain more money quickly

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

sufiyan22
    yeah apne bohat hi achi baat kahi but mera abhi tak ka expreince me mutabiq jab ap risk letey hn to profit se zyada lsos uthatey hn because ap risk jo letey n vo risk ni lalch hota hn jiski vaja se apk faida hone bajae apka loss ho jata hn to better stay away for risk

Banned dardo will become famous soon enough dardo will become famous soon enough dardo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Risking more to win more. It is a very simple phrase but has a great hidden risk. In the forex the losses are very frequent and therefore, to operate with great risks surely will generate great losses. In my opinion, it is better to perform more operations looking for good results than playing everything invested in a single operation.

Senior Member umair121243 is on a distinguished road umair121243's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g dear main aapki baat say agree krta hun agar ap zedia resk utahty hai to ap zeada mony earn kar sakty hain qoon k main ny aik gagh parah tah k jetna bara risk ho ga utna bara profit hota hy or loss ka chance bhi ziada hta ha

Member nadeem16115 is an unknown quantity at this point nadeem16115's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes its true that more risk in forex trading mean more chances of either profit or big loss . but i will never suggest you to do it because if you really wanna work long term with forex trading then follow money and risk management system and do trading emotionless and as per market trend . never go against the market trend to earn good profit

Junior Member sajibulmass is an unknown quantity at this point sajibulmass's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I know that more risk more money for any flied. so Indian forex trade not any one where more risk.
    Indian forex market is more risk, more money. I think life is risk... so you can do it. I do, you can do it ?

Junior Member MITZoneBD is an unknown quantity at this point MITZoneBD's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is a currency trading business. In forex there are more risk than any other business. In forex you have to take some risk to earn money but more risk gives you more money its not correct. Some rime more risk can give you more losses. So we should use risk management to earn money in forex. So be careful about taking risk in forex business.

Banned dektovek is an unknown quantity at this point dektovek's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex is high risk high return business..there is no risk,no gain in forex . if you take more risk then you can earn more money.but there are some condition. you should avoid take risk if you have no idea about it. but you should calculate sum of your risk.

Member noga is an unknown quantity at this point noga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I never I risk my money, even if the result is a big profit, do not want to start because I risk it is possible to lose my money very quickly and, therefore, there must be patience to be able in the long term to achieve profit

+ Reply to Thread
Page 65 of 321 FirstFirst ... 15 55 63 64 65 66 67 75 115 165 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)