+ Reply to Thread
Page 389 of 393 FirstFirst ... 289 339 379 387 388 389 390 391 ... LastLast
Results 3,881 to 3,890 of 3930

Thread: How can you Become a Good Trader In Forex Market??

Senior Member Mad_Kash is an unknown quantity at this point Mad_Kash's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do agree that making success in forex is really difficult me myself is doing trade in forex almost like a year and i have lost lots of capital and now i think i am a good trader and i can make a good amount of profit too. for being a good trader all you need to have is paicent.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member ranaG is an unknown quantity at this point ranaG's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No I have not become a good trader yet as I am new in forex.To be a good trader,we should have a lot of experience at least 2,3years.We should not repeat mistakes.We should also control on our emotions.These are the key things to be good trader.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member moaj is an unknown quantity at this point moaj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We can become a good trader in forex market if we do learn more and more about forex.i like and love very much with forex and i cannot live without also forex market is the best in the world.you have knowledge of everywhere in little business this would could be serving a lot of money in this transaction.

Banned indianfxboy is on a distinguished road indianfxboy's Avatar
    Thanks
    well to become a good trader in this dynamic forex market you need sheer determination and serious concentration in the business because the forex market looks like its a game but its never a game but a big business done worldwide by big banks and big finance houses and that is why the market is moving very well.

Banned esjmq is an unknown quantity at this point esjmq's Avatar
    Thanks
    Be sure to vote in "train man", first displayed correctly in Forex currency trading after training on the test bank account using your knowledge, I hope it will be a good mediator.

Senior Member algo is an unknown quantity at this point algo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    consistency and good money management is what will make you a good trader.this added with a little patience and then we need to have many of the experience too, because of the experience can let us have the good strategy and good emotion

Senior Member ibyousaf1 will become famous soon enough ibyousaf1 will become famous soon enough ibyousaf1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    not only we but also can become a good trader on the trading site and that is why the peoples are going to make the trading on the trading sites and that why all the peoples are going to make the more information and they are going to make the money in the lot of the shape on the market.

Senior Member ndmzayan is an unknown quantity at this point ndmzayan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    till now i am working to be a successful trader and for that i have been consulting the friends those who are doing this business and making money as well as learning from the others experiences from the Internet as well

Senior Member yasir786 is on a distinguished road yasir786's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g haan forex aik aisi market hai jahan aap ko her waqt seekhte rehna perta hai kyun ke ager aap learning nahi karte to waqt ke saath saath toh aap market se peeche reh jaate hain and market main to har din new trends change hote rehte hain isi liye aik best professional banne ke liye bahut zaroori hai ke aap learning karte rahen and up to date rahen even ke aap experienced bhi hain tab bhi..

Senior Member hamid212 is an unknown quantity at this point hamid212's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    good trader banny kay liye aapk achi knowledge haasil karni chaahiye. demo par prectice karni chahiye, apny mind ko use kar kay trading karni chahiye. Alligator use karen, RSI use karen.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 389 of 393 FirstFirst ... 289 339 379 387 388 389 390 391 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)