+ Reply to Thread
Page 382 of 393 FirstFirst ... 282 332 372 380 381 382 383 384 392 ... LastLast
Results 3,811 to 3,820 of 3930

Thread: How can you Become a Good Trader In Forex Market??

Senior Member Saddozai Trader is an unknown quantity at this point Saddozai Trader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    G han me forex me ek acha trade bana chata ho taky me forex me kuch money kama sako aur forex me ap kam time me bahot kuch kama sakty ha aur me forex me bahot he kush ho qk forex me ager ap ne experience hasil karly to ap foerx me kam time me bahot kuch kama sakty ha.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member hugh.dark is an unknown quantity at this point hugh.dark's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For being a successful trader in Forex, Every newbie should have all forex demand before starting trades.some of em are give below...
    1- healthy mind.
    2- choose right time to open and close trades.
    3- trades with full core of concentration.
    4- high investment plan.
    5- use of best forex signals.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member moon dk is an unknown quantity at this point moon dk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We can become a good trader in forex market if we do learn more and more about forex and if we do more practice in demo also practice makes a man perfect and i am very glad with forex and i like and love very much with forexif you have knowledge of everywhere in little business this would could be serving a lot of money in this transaction.

Senior Member sajid ali is an unknown quantity at this point sajid ali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well that is very easy and also in this trading there is too much strategies in which you can follow to them then i think you can gets the benefits and profit too. and also my dear friend i think keep going slowly slowly then we can becomes a good trader here because in this trading if you will do hastily work then its mean your all work hard will destroyed and also will be become zero after losing the capital ok

Member fulltry is on a distinguished road fulltry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    may forex trading may aik achi trader to nai ho but may forex trading market may earning kar layta ho or mujeh forex trading k demo account ko use kaye tha to mujhe forex trading k may earning kee or ab may real account may bhi earning kar layta ho

Senior Member Aiman waqar will become famous soon enough Aiman waqar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex market main hum good trader ban sakty hain agar is business main hum acha work karen huge knowledge gain karen or is business main professional ho jayen to Forex se earning acho ho jati hay ye ek acha money making business hay

Senior Member shaista is on a distinguished road shaista's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We can become good trader in forex market by getting more and more practice on demo account and also we are able to get good knowledge about forex by using different good site of forex trading and become good trader in forex.

Banned niceboy is an unknown quantity at this point niceboy's Avatar
    Thanks
    aik acha trader banne ke liye zaroori he cool mind hona is kaam me emotuion ka koi kaam nahi is me insan ki luck ka bara dakhil hota he bas aap choti tradingkarienaur stop loss ke saath kaam karien

Banned babar butt is an unknown quantity at this point babar butt's Avatar
    Thanks
    if you are good earn in this platform so you are good bright future in this platform becoz it is a bets platform for me and many traders many traders happy in this platform and good earn in it

Banned sundus ahmad is on a distinguished road sundus ahmad's Avatar
    Thanks
    The person can get the very good earnings from the trade. forex is teh very good business for the every one. Forex trading can give the hige earnings to the trader. forex is very good business for the every one. Forex can give the huge earnings to the trader.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 382 of 393 FirstFirst ... 282 332 372 380 381 382 383 384 392 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)