+ Reply to Thread
Page 346 of 393 FirstFirst ... 246 296 336 344 345 346 347 348 356 ... LastLast
Results 3,451 to 3,460 of 3930

Thread: How can you Become a Good Trader In Forex Market??

Member sobhi is an unknown quantity at this point sobhi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You are extremely right. but I want to add more about it. Forex like a game. If you want to win in this game then you must have complete knowledge about the game and your other competitors. Some strategy that gives you more chance of wining this game. If you follow this strategy then I surly said your will never loss your money and hope..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned mahx is an unknown quantity at this point mahx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Good Day Everyone,
    There are many ways to become a good trader in forex the most common ways is the working hard by learning new things and tried to be updated in this business so you can always react with the market and make good profits i hope some day we all become good traders and make huge success in it.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member farrukhjaved is on a distinguished road farrukhjaved's Avatar
    Thanks
    bilkul thek kha ha ap ny success asay he nhi milti is k liyay bohat he mahnat karna parti ha or main ny b is forex market py bohat he hardworking ki ha tab ja k mara experience bana ha or ab main janta hon k main ny is market sy daily yah weekly apna profit kasay nekalna ha.

Member tiaret0050 is an unknown quantity at this point tiaret0050's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we can become a good trader by learning everything
    about the trading and getting all the information and
    knowledge about the trading.demo account is also very
    helpful to know about the trading.practice is very much
    necessary for becoming a perfect trader because by practice we get experience....

Senior Member expert. is an unknown quantity at this point expert.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex ik risky business hai but agar hum is main long time hardwork karty hain to hum is main trading kar kay achi earning lay sakty hain.main daily is main 4 ghanty say zyaada spend krta hun or is tarah main is man kaafi knowledge gain kar chuka hun.

Senior Member kaka0051 is an unknown quantity at this point kaka0051's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we can become a good trader by learning everything about the trading and getting all the
    information and knowledge about the trading.demo account is also very helpful to know
    about the trading.practice is very much necessary for becoming a perfect trader because
    by practice we get experience. ....

Senior Member SM0001 is an unknown quantity at this point SM0001's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am not saying that i am successful trader but i am good i am satisafied with my performance. i become good by practicing more on demo account. my maximum experience i got from there than in touch with news but not totally depend on it and secondly work hard to improve my analysis skills so that i can trade in perfect time and earn more and loose less.

Senior Member hafizwaseem is an unknown quantity at this point hafizwaseem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If somebody wants to be the successful trader in the forex trading business then to me you should never left the process of learning and do the hard work as much as you can do. Keep your emotions in control and take a regular analysis of the market. Forex is a very vast business and i believe we keep learning on each and every moment of our life so those who thinks they are perfect might have been wrong.

Banned shwaqar is on a distinguished road shwaqar's Avatar
    Thanks
    daer agr ap nay forex ki market main aik acha trader bana hai to ap is main zaida time spend kiya karo or is main experiemce get kiya karo ap is tarah say aik acha or good trader bana sakty hu forex ki market main

Senior Member habibm41 is an unknown quantity at this point habibm41's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you want to become a good trader you have to practice on demo account more and more and also you have to learn more and more about forex business.you can follow a expert trader.it is a great business and also it is a easy to earn money from forex

+ Reply to Thread
Page 346 of 393 FirstFirst ... 246 296 336 344 345 346 347 348 356 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)