+ Reply to Thread
Page 338 of 393 FirstFirst ... 238 288 328 336 337 338 339 340 348 388 ... LastLast
Results 3,371 to 3,380 of 3930

Thread: How can you Become a Good Trader In Forex Market??

Senior Member cota is an unknown quantity at this point cota's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well my friend, with me I think that to Become a Good Trader In Forex Market, you need the trading strategies,that are required for you to have better decisions in the Forex,so i think experience is the thing by which you become a good trader,and it is an easy job but require little effort for you to learn this... Best luck and good job, bro.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member allihafatima123 is on a distinguished road allihafatima123's Avatar
    Thanks
    no according to me i am not a good trader because i have not much experience i have just joined forex before a few months and i am still learning this business but ia m sure that with a little hard work i will surely learn this business and one day i will be a very successful trader.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member leopardfx is on a distinguished road leopardfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    be a good trader is the dream and the hope of all of us because we can trade well, we can get the money that we dream of, but to get it we need to sacrifice a bit of time and thought in regard that we have to learn and practice

Banned Sojib is an unknown quantity at this point Sojib's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex is a good make money business.I don't know about any best or good trader in forex but i can give you some advice which may help you. First of all ignore fridays and mondays to trade these are days when the trend moves wildly.Good luck.................

Senior Member ababo is an unknown quantity at this point ababo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, I totally agree with you. I can say that you have to analysis the market and have to be patience and honest and then you can be a good trader in the forex market. a good trader in forex market if we do learn more and more about forex and if we do more practice in demo also practice makes a man perfect.Happy trading, my friend.

Senior Member minto is an unknown quantity at this point minto's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We can turn into a good trader in Forex market in the event that we do study more and increasingly about Forex and provided that we accomplish more practice in demo likewise practice makes a man immaculate and i am exceptionally happy with Forex and i like and love a whole lot with Forex and i can't live without Forex additionally Forex market is the best on the planet.

Junior Member hi.down is an unknown quantity at this point hi.down's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well by using demo account we can get succes in forex market trading forex is very difficuult its not as easy so working hard is required so we need o work on demo account more and more in begining

Banned sikander99 is an unknown quantity at this point sikander99's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex bohat hi acha or profitable business ha forex market main ham trading kar k apny liyea acha income kama sakty hain lakin shart ya ha ham ko trading ka work karna sahi traqy sa ata ho or trading ka khob experience ho hamary pass tab main garanty sa kahonga k trading k zaryea sa achi income kama sakty hain ham

Senior Member goodkaka is an unknown quantity at this point goodkaka's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    working daily basis and i think this is the best method of make a good and big trader and many people are saying this is the world wide job of the world and many people are saying this is the biggest site of earning.

Senior Member smarterzf1 is an unknown quantity at this point smarterzf1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am not a good trader i am just trying to be a good trader with help of my friend who knows all trading skills and with the help of him i am also learning these trading skills so one day i will be a good trader .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 338 of 393 FirstFirst ... 238 288 328 336 337 338 339 340 348 388 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)