+ Reply to Thread
Page 298 of 393 FirstFirst ... 198 248 288 296 297 298 299 300 308 348 ... LastLast
Results 2,971 to 2,980 of 3930

Thread: How can you Become a Good Trader In Forex Market??

Banned hikamo is an unknown quantity at this point hikamo's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex is a world wide online business . if you will be a successful trader in forex trading you have a good knowledge about forex trading . then you have do hard work in this trading . then you will be a successful trader .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned davy2 is on a distinguished road davy2's Avatar
    Thanks
    For you to become a good trader is one thing that you do and that is train and train well then you should for the bestthing that may happen id to make sure that you have known how to trade well this way be sure for the people who know an be familar with platforms

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member kumanfx is an unknown quantity at this point kumanfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think all it will require knowledge and capabilities. and to succeed in trading I think there is to be prepared. lessons, understanding, knowledge, experience, mental, and abilities. practice makes perfect. practice will teach me to recognize the error. learn from mistakes.

Senior Member tunna is an unknown quantity at this point tunna's Avatar
    Thanks
    I do believe you might have hear "practice tends to make a person perfect", initial understand appropriately concerning currency trading and training about trial consideration with your information, I am hoping you may turn into a excellent dealer.if you want to good trader you acquire good knowledge about forex.

Banned faizykhan is an unknown quantity at this point faizykhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    yeah definatly we have to learn alot of things to become a good trader trade without learn and knowledge is gambling and its a business not a gamblers spot personally before i give any trade i do first news analysis perfectly that is my first step before i give any trade. with that step if i can do perfectly then i can understand the market movement which will help me to give perfect trade in my account and also i get some idea from my news analysis that how much market will move in future.

Senior Member sunny00 is an unknown quantity at this point sunny00's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Becoming a good trader in forex is not so difficult. It needs only work hard, and consistancy. There must be quest to learn more and more. You learn many new experiences in this business with every single new day.

Banned bonouspoint is an unknown quantity at this point bonouspoint's Avatar
    Thanks
    Agar Forex mei good trader banna hai to apko chaheye kay learning ko kabi naa chorain kai bandy sochty hai kay unko bohat kaam ata hai lykin hota kuch bhi nai sab fazul he hota hai demo account se star karain phir next setp pe orignal account banay.

Senior Member ughafoor is an unknown quantity at this point ughafoor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you need to learn much about forex trading before you start it........ you must begin you work in forex trading with demo accounts..... after some times you spend on you demo account then you should start working on your real account...... this helps you a lot.........

Senior Member MOON.KPR is an unknown quantity at this point MOON.KPR's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hello brothers ap forex ma jis taarha saa chaey work kara magar good trader bnana kaa lea apko bhot sara factors ko follow karna paarata ha apko stragety achi bnani chae curency pair acha select kra or robots na he use kara manuual tradign he kara to good trader ban sakta ha thanks

Senior Member forexshine is an unknown quantity at this point forexshine's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is the biggest business and every one like this business very much . Forex is very profitable business and if you want to earn money then you need to get proper knowledge and learning . If you have a good experience in Forex trading then you can easily earn a biggest money from this business .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 298 of 393 FirstFirst ... 198 248 288 296 297 298 299 300 308 348 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)