+ Reply to Thread
Page 244 of 393 FirstFirst ... 144 194 234 242 243 244 245 246 254 294 344 ... LastLast
Results 2,431 to 2,440 of 3930

Thread: How can you Become a Good Trader In Forex Market??

Banned fingey is on a distinguished road fingey's Avatar
    Thanks
    There are many method to become a good trader for earn money from forex, but the better one is that you can gain the complete knowledge and more experience of forex and practice more on demo account to improve your decision making and strategic management skills.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Dorai is an unknown quantity at this point Dorai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my spouse and i will certainly possibly be an trader in forex market no matter whether we do realize extra ALONG WITH more information about forex IN ADDITION TO whether or not we do further practice with demo also practice makes a great man perfect IN ADDITION TO i\'m very glad within forex AND ALSO i similar to ALONG WITH love very much inside forex AS WELL AS i are not able to live with no forex in addition forex market may be the Easiest at the world.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned mkopi is an unknown quantity at this point mkopi's Avatar
    Thanks
    When trading its all about doing less mistakes that you did yestaday an you have to know that if you make many mistakes then you have to make sure that you learn from every trade that has gone wrong that you can trade and do in the right way

Senior Member asyiifa is an unknown quantity at this point asyiifa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Key to success lies in our hands it can be done if we attempted's not easy to give up because looking for the key to success is hard as well as search for HolyGrail techniques while it`s a more money earning ways to the forex that is i think controlling emotions is the best one for success here namely According to me a forex trader first need to control their emotion and greediness only success in forex is directly related to your experience and knowledge

Senior Member Aymen Arfaoui is on a distinguished road Aymen Arfaoui's Avatar
    Thanks
    when you Use your brain not only your heart.
    when you Eliminate emotions by letting go off the past and thinking about the present.
    when you think that What has happened in the past will most probably stay the same; you cant change it,you can become successful . Instead focus on the present and live today instead of yesterday.

Senior Member micmaster is an unknown quantity at this point micmaster's Avatar
    Thanks
    first of all we should concentrate on our money management cause if we can not make the right calculation then it will become more difficult to make the trade really profitable.then we should concentrate on the analysis.cause the more correct analysis we will be able to make the more perfect our trade will be.

Senior Member sonosweet is an unknown quantity at this point sonosweet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hum forex mai aisy he aik good trader ban sakty hai kay is mai humy zyada paisy kamany ki koi bhi lalch na ho or hum thora thora kar kay is mai paisy earn karty rahian to he kamyabi mil sakti hai.

Senior Member BadBoy is an unknown quantity at this point BadBoy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't think that I am a good trader in the Forex market because to be a good trader, we have to work hard in the learning as we work hard in the earning. We have to know everything about Forex trading to be a good trader in the Forex market.
    Behind a successful trader there are many unsuccessful years...

Senior Member monvalonei50 is an unknown quantity at this point monvalonei50's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hi , i am a forex trader forex is the best business in the world . Good trader means successeful forex trader and become a successeful forex need more exprincese and gain knowledge about forex business and obtaining the forex rules and follow the forex news etc then you can be good forex trader .

Senior Member muhammad danish is an unknown quantity at this point muhammad danish's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ager aap forex business main successful trader bannna chahte hain to apna learning process na choren .me abhi tak apne aap ko acha trader nahi manta hoon me samajta hoon insan saari zindigi kuch na kuch seekhta hi rehta he. but is only in the case, where a great need for a speculator in Exchange two small businesses see was pleased to see them, in addition to learning to learn more.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 244 of 393 FirstFirst ... 144 194 234 242 243 244 245 246 254 294 344 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)