+ Reply to Thread
Page 193 of 393 FirstFirst ... 93 143 183 191 192 193 194 195 203 243 293 ... LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,930 of 3930

Thread: How can you Become a Good Trader In Forex Market??

Senior Member sumonmia0526 is on a distinguished road sumonmia0526's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    learning and proper practicing is the real way to became successful and experienced trader in Forex market .as i know those who are trading into demo for practicing and learning they are doing well in real too .a proper way and good management is necessary when we are practicing too ..without following any system of trading it will be valueless.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned bhattipak is on a distinguished road bhattipak's Avatar
    Thanks
    become a good trader in forex market if we do learn more and more about forex and if we do more practice in demo also practice makes a man perfect and i am very glad with forex and i like and love very much with forex and i cannot live without forex.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member skafandri is an unknown quantity at this point skafandri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I find that many beginning traders are more comfortable with the
    concept of stop orders relative to limit orders. This is probably because
    this type of order is used by many traders as a risk management toolor,
    more specifically, to stop the pain of a trade gone bad. In most cases,

Banned minok is an unknown quantity at this point minok's Avatar
    Thanks
    well, in fact strongly believe that good trader in forex market, for now i still try to be a good trader, so i cannot give any suggest for you, trully i also need some advice about how to be a good trader because for me this still difficult to make consistent profit in my trade, but i think we have to keep on learning and do good trade as we can and learn from our mistake

Senior Member Medo.Forex is an unknown quantity at this point Medo.Forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Used proper money management and knowledge if you have a good and deep knowledge about Forex market than you will be successful in Forex trading there is no other good way that Forex market traders can Forex trading and become good except through a constant practice.

Senior Member hany10 is an unknown quantity at this point hany10's Avatar
    Thanks
    I agree with you it is not easy to get success in any field in the forex market including the necessary understanding of the experience that both problems could earn huge profits will also be run by itself traded most importantly keep learning to hone skills in trading.

Senior Member wonggo is an unknown quantity at this point wonggo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Learn from our mistakes and always improve our trading skill is the sign that we already become a good trader. for me, to be a good trader dont need to make much profit first, but become a good learner is already become a good trader

Banned TIMOR is an unknown quantity at this point TIMOR's Avatar
    Thanks
    become a good trader then can earn good money and make profit by the forex so make strong strategy so you can gain a big profit by doing this you can become a good trader and one thing you must have confidence.

Senior Member voipkolkata will become famous soon enough voipkolkata's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think if we want to be a good trader in the market then we need to trade with proper discipline and have to develop a trading plan and have to stick with the plan and no need to change the plan day by day. we have to open trade with the proper analysis of the market.

Banned dailyforex is on a distinguished road dailyforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    to become a good trader ,profit is very necessary on a regular basis so i think one need to learn all aspects of trading like fundamental,technical and sentimental analysis before thinking of becoming a execellent trader in the forex market.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 193 of 393 FirstFirst ... 93 143 183 191 192 193 194 195 203 243 293 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)