+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 393 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 65 115 ... LastLast

Thread: How can you Become a Good Trader In Forex Market??

Banned Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,643 Times in 3,445 Posts
    Jee love to krna chaiyeh yeh apko earning ki itni achi opportunity jo deraha hai love ho bhi kyun na or humein instaforex ka bhi shukr guzar rehna chaiyeh k yeh broker humain bonus for posting jese campaign main shammil krta hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,586 Times in 1,247 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    सीखना किसी भी चीज़ के लिए ज़रूरी होता है। अगर आपको फॉरेक्स ट्रेडिंग में सफल होना है तो आपको फोरेक्स ट्रेडिंग के बारे जानकारी हासिल करना होगा और सीखना होगा। फॉरेक्स ट्रेडिंग में कड़ी मेहनत करने और सीखने की ज़रूरत होती है। ट्रेडर के तौर पर फॉरेक्स मार्केट में सफलता खुद ट्रेडर पर नर्भर करता है। फॉरेक्स ट्रेडिंग में सफलता के लिए ट्रेडिंग ज्ञान होना बाहर ज़रूरी है। फॉरेक्स ट्रेडिंग में ट्रेडर्स का सबसे अहम् गुण अनुभव, स्किल, ट्रेडिंग नॉलेज है। ज़्यादा से ज़्यादा प्रैक्टिस करें। ट्रेडर्स को अपनी भावनाओं पर नियंत्रण करना और सफलता के लिए धैर्य रखना चाहिए।

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member densus88 will become famous soon enough densus88 will become famous soon enough densus88's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My way to become a good trader is to learn from my mistakes and learn from my own experience. I will make a better trade by evaluating my trades every day. I have to be disciplined and consistent to make good trades every day. Being a good trader is not easy, but if I train myself every day to become a good trader, then I will be successful. and If you want to be a successful trader in this business then you really need good capital in your real trading account and you also need good Forex knowledge and experience if we have these things then we become professional traders in this business and can take a lot of money from Forex.

Member halim will become famous soon enough halim will become famous soon enough halim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there are many rules used in forex, good traders are people who always respect those rules, and always try to be a disciplined trader, discipline in forex is very important and no one can succeed or become a better trader without having to be disclosed and dear I think it is not difficult to become a successful trader in the forex trading business and I think you will definitely become a successful trader in forex trading if you pay attention in learning forex and to become a good trader in the forex trading market to get more and others from the forex trading business

5. The Following User Says Thank You to halim For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member sangkodok will become famous soon enough sangkodok will become famous soon enough sangkodok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My Forex is a good trader, banane to liye traders in the foreign exchange market, we know and experience the results of karani chahiye aur phir, good forex strategies to sath demo account, trading par practice karani karani chahiye, demo account aur jab par humen achchi profit, get sharpening , lage to humen real account partial trading because of chahiye. and, of course I can be a good trader. I just need to study again and practice again. I think everyone can be a good trader as long as traders want to learn and practice many times, and never stop doing it until they really can become good traders in this market

Member bot parabot will become famous soon enough bot parabot will become famous soon enough bot parabot's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading is an easy way to produce but getting success is not easy because as people say that Forex is a money making machine, actually Forex is a technical business and we can become successful traders if we learn these techniques and learn all the information about Forex traders. and develop our expertise and start trading when we trade like 2 to 3 years get experience after that we can hope that now is the time we can become a successful trader and achievement is not easy in dealing with currencies but if an investor wants to make big in trading companies Currency so he needs to study and learn more and when he has a big meeting in this company so he can make big money in this company.

Member polio will become famous soon enough polio will become famous soon enough polio's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    actually my dear, for me it is clear I believe that there are many things to learn to be a good trader. can only be obtained with the passage of time and find some good forex teachers, forex cannot be learned without a teacher. The minimum time needed to be a good trade must have 3-4 years experience. and learn and practice it must be done if you want to become a good trader. Everyone wants to be a good trader and be successful in his life. I also want to be a good trader in forex trading. I think I can be a good trader. To become a good trader in forex, you must first understand the forex trading system.

Member aswat will become famous soon enough aswat will become famous soon enough aswat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are no specific rules to follow, we are just looking for the safest and simplest way to do it. So to reduce lost risk we follow a number of trading plans that will also have some disciplinary rules for entering and leaving trading as well as how to manage and open a trade with money management skills and you are your right brother. we must be patient and learn everything in detail. learning the rules is not difficult but following and remembering is difficult. many just say that we have to be careful about money management but they forget that when it comes to trading

Member tabib has a spectacular aura about tabib has a spectacular aura about tabib's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We can be an honest merchandiser in the forex market if we tend to learn a lot and a lot about forex and that if we tend to do a lot of actions in a demo, follow along to make someone good and that I am very happy with forex and that I like and love with forex and i can't live without forex, the forex market is the best in the world. and I think to be a good trader in the forex market we must discipline ourselves, correct trading, not speculation, only with the right trading, we can get income consistently, so we must have the right mental attitude as a trader because there is always emotional factors when trading forex, so to be a good trader we must prepare mentally and our knowledge so that it can be used properly.

Member rolens will become famous soon enough rolens will become famous soon enough rolens's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    to be a good trader takes time because forex is a difficult business. Forex is a more profitable business in the world. If you work hard and rely on Forex trading, you will become a good trader in Forex trading. So at first you have to join a demo account and learn about Forex trading. and, in fact I really found that everything takes time and we can become good traders by using our experience and learning more. I think when we try to learn and practice for a long time our skills will improve and that is the basic way to become a good trader

+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 393 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 65 115 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)