+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 393 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 110 ... LastLast

Thread: How can you Become a Good Trader In Forex Market??

Senior Member zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g han maray dost main aapki baat say agree karta hun kay humain agr forex trading main kamyab honay chahtay hain to phr humain forex trading ki learning ki zarrot ho ge kyun kay forex trading main success honay kay leya humain forex trading ki learning karny ki zarrot hai our agr humaray pass ache learning ho ge to hum jald hi achay trader ban jay gay,

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,993 Times in 2,107 Posts
    The foreign exchange market offers us a great money making opportunity. But it is not so easy to earn huge profits from foreign exchange. To make this a businessman has to become a good businessman. He has a lot to learn and a lot of business experience. He has to analyze the market and use money management and also prevent losses. He should act like a professional. We can become a good trader in the Forex market if we learn more about Forex and if we practice more in the demo it makes a man full and I am very happy with Forex and I love and love forex

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member Uzma is an unknown quantity at this point Uzma's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    अभी तक आपने कितना कमाया और कोनसी विधि का उपयोग किया बताये श्री मान

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,578 Times in 877 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    Quote Originally Posted by subadra View Post
    To become a good trader you should be a good analyst as well as possessing knowledge and experience.You should b able to control your emotions and avoid from greed.You should learn by other experiences. You should keep your eyes open all the time. and I think that i can become a good trader in Forex . It is compulsory for me to do hard work for a long time for learning Forex trading.I should get a vast experience of trading. I should apply techniques,skills and decisions by use my experience.then i can earn money and i can be a successful trader.
    विदेशी मुद्रा बाजार हमें एक महान पैसा बनाने का मौका प्रदान करता है। लेकिन विदेशी मुद्रा से भारी मुनाफा कमाना इतना आसान नहीं है। इसे बनाने के लिए एक व्यापारी को एक अच्छा व्यापारी बनना होगा। उसे बहुत कुछ सीखना है और बहुत सारे व्यापारिक अनुभव जुटाने हैं। उसे बाजार का विश्लेषण करना है और धन प्रबंधन का उपयोग करना है और नुकसान को भी रोकना है। उसे पेशेवर की तरह काम करना चाहिए। हम विदेशी मुद्रा बाजार में एक अच्छे व्यापारी बन सकते हैं यदि हम विदेशी मुद्रा के बारे में अधिक से अधिक सीखते हैं और अगर हम डेमो में अधिक अभ्यास करते हैं तो यह एक आदमी को पूर्ण बनाता है और मैं विदेशी मुद्रा के साथ बहुत खुश हूं और मुझे पसंद है और विदेशी मुद्रा के साथ बहुत प्यार करता हूं

Member subadra has a spectacular aura about subadra has a spectacular aura about subadra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    To become a good trader you should be a good analyst as well as possessing knowledge and experience.You should b able to control your emotions and avoid from greed.You should learn by other experiences. You should keep your eyes open all the time. and I think that i can become a good trader in Forex . It is compulsory for me to do hard work for a long time for learning Forex trading.I should get a vast experience of trading. I should apply techniques,skills and decisions by use my experience.then i can earn money and i can be a successful trader.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to subadra For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member berit will become famous soon enough berit will become famous soon enough berit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if we do more practice in demo also practice makes a man perfect and i am very glad with forex and i like and love very much with forex and i cannot live without forex also forex market is the best in the worldorex trading aik best online business hai or hum yaha se bohat zaida earning ker sakte hai wo b bohat kam wqt mein lekin yeh tab he munkin hai jab hum proper knowledge or experience k saat is business ko kare ga

Member surabi has a spectacular aura about surabi has a spectacular aura about surabi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex market provides us a great money making chance. but it is not so easy to make huge profit from forex. to make this a trader has to become a good trader. he has to learn a lot and has to gather a lot of trading experience.he has to analyze the market and use money management and stop loss also. he should act like professional. We can become a good trader in forex market if we do learn more and more about forex and if we do more practice in demo also practice makes a man perfect and i am very glad with forex and i like and love very much with forex

Member gagap will become famous soon enough gagap will become famous soon enough gagap's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If somebody wants to be the successful trader in the forex trading business then to me you should never left the process of learning and do the hard work as much as you can do. Keep your emotions in control and take a regular analysis of the market. Forex is a very vast business and i believe we keep learning on each and every moment of our life so those who thinks they are perfect might have been wrong.
    and You are extremely right. but I want to add more about it. Forex like a game. If you want to win in this game then you must have complete knowledge about the game and your other competitors. Some strategy that gives you more chance of wining this game. If you follow this strategy then I surly said your will never loss your money and hope..

Member bhai akbar has a spectacular aura about bhai akbar has a spectacular aura about bhai akbar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the best way to be good in trading is to work as hard and be sure that we know there is a lot of good issues we work for as traders we need to sjhow the good part of t in every lessons we know that we work for there is a lot of good planned we have to see the success these is what we should do we need to understand the business is always well developed and processed n the right part

Member balla will become famous soon enough balla will become famous soon enough balla's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bilkul sahe kaha hai ap nay yaha par acaha trader banny k leyay ap ko basic samjhna hoti hai kio k kese bhi cheeze ki agar basic samjh li jaye tou us mai kam karna itna mushkil nahe hota hai ap k leyay easy ho jata hai ap us mai operate acaha sa kar sakty hain magar ap ko is mai best hony k leyay start mai kafi hard wrok karna zruri hai.. l think if we do more practice in demo also practice makes a man perfect and i am very glad with forex and i like and love very much with forex and i cannot live without forex also forex market,and most importantly we must be able to poor trading psycholog.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 393 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 110 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)