+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 373 FirstFirst ... 35 43 44 45 46 47 55 95 145 ... LastLast

Thread: Are you afraid of losing in forex?

Senior Member Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,300 Times in 2,423 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai jan forex mein har kisi ko khatra hota hai ap is ka money loss na ho jaye ye khatra hi sab ko le dobta hain k kahaen loss na ho jaye is mein apko sabar se kam karna chahe aur himat se kam karna chahe

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shahid78 For This Useful Post:

Experttrader (2018-11-23), ntn (2018-11-19)

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,219 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trading main to trader ko loss bhi hota hai or profit bhi or pori dunia main koi esa trader nahi ho ga jis ko loss na howa ho is liye trading main loss or profit to sath sath chalty hain. 1 acha trader kabhi bhi mistakes ko nazar andaz nahi karta bal k un mistakes say kuch sekhta ha

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member jangkung will become famous soon enough jangkung will become famous soon enough jangkung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, I feel scared when my loss is more than 50% of my equity. The forex market is a very risky market and most traders are losers on Forex so I feel scared when I'm in the stage of loss. I think, the traders are winners in Forex who follow the right money management in trading time. and this is an important and better toll in stopping Forex trading and taking profits by using this tool you can handle your losses or bear very little loss. I am also called safe practice in this way, the risk of losing big ones is far less and you have a life that you can endure again.

Member Haroon_sajid is a jewel in the rough Haroon_sajid is a jewel in the rough Haroon_sajid is a jewel in the rough Haroon_sajid is a jewel in the rough Haroon_sajid's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bhai mera jo point of veiw hai wo yehi hai k world ka koi b kam hai us main loss and profit tou lazmi hota hai or loss and profit tou forex ka hissa hota hai aghr ham afarid rakhtay hain loss ka tou ham proper attention nai day paiye gay kam ki trf kuin k kam main achi success k liye hamay full attention ki need hoti hai us kaam pay..

Banned sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,898 Times in 1,674 Posts
    dear sir, i am personally not afraid of losing in forex, because the way to success is hardworking and forex is the platform that how much you work hard you get the best reward... so actually the problem is this that somebody listen from unknown person that it is fraud or more and think of losing in forex but it is actually a big business and i welcome to all new comers or begineers to join and learn. this is the best place you have never see or join in your community. Thanks

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sana24 For This Useful Post:

anp220 (2018-10-31), bmw148 (2018-10-31), pmln (2018-10-31), ppp420 (2018-10-31), pti148 (2018-10-31)

Member prajurit has a spectacular aura about prajurit has a spectacular aura about prajurit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hello to know the nature of the work I kissed for the first time, and there may be limits to loss, but Lnl for the endangered Aamaml experience that I think will be a success and entity and see the world market and Fear is a good thing to avoid losses but extra fear can damage our trade. So we have to make a good strategy for success in forex trading, using fear as a weapon against losses in forex trading with the help of your confidence and being slow and learning in this business.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to prajurit For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member fakta has a spectacular aura about fakta has a spectacular aura about fakta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, I'm afraid of losing my money in the Forex business. Forex business is always a difficult and heavy business and most people lose money by investing in this business. I'm not a skills trader, so I can't control my emotions in trading. A good trader is never afraid of money, because trust is important to make a successful trader. and Risk is part of each and every type of business. But when we take risks that means we will progress. This is a point that makes us strong in our business. Every trader works in this business just because he has a goal to earn income. .But the fear of losing is not good it is negative and makes us weak in business.

Member Julia_jerry is a jewel in the rough Julia_jerry is a jewel in the rough Julia_jerry is a jewel in the rough Julia_jerry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No main loss honay say nahi darti joining kay bad 2 month jab trading ki tab har trade par darti thi but us kay bad jab mainy acha experience bana liya strategies banae main positive mind rakh kar tension free trade karti hun kiyun kay har trade main perfect confirmation kay bad karti hun is liye main apni trades par relax rehti hun.

Member kede has a spectacular aura about kede has a spectacular aura about kede has a spectacular aura about kede's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Losses and profits are part of Forex trading, if someone gets a profit then he has to face losses too. We make strategies and management to reduce our losses and maximize our profits. We cannot eliminate losses of hundreds of percent but we can reduce that to some extent by having knowledge and experience and I feel very bad when I lose money in this situation in the Forex trading market. The forex trading market is very risky because I know we know. But it is very difficult to control yourself from greed in the Forex trading market. I think everyone is afraid of losing in forex trading, I'm also afraid, !!

Member kakarek has a spectacular aura about kakarek has a spectacular aura about kakarek has a spectacular aura about kakarek's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No, I'm not afraid of getting a loss in the forex trading market. loss is the key to success in forex trading. So don't be afraid of getting lost and I will practice more on demo accounts and get ideas and skills in forex trading in the experience on financial markets. and Hame Malum Hai to forex trading karne ki liye ham trader Ko is my market for loss face because parte hai is liye agr ham chaiye to forex trading ko karne se pahele yaha par apne trading ki emotions ko thik se control karne ki bad hi traded because chaiye or sath me risk managament bhi karna jaruri hi hi ham trader tab is the market for earning kar sect hai.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 373 FirstFirst ... 35 43 44 45 46 47 55 95 145 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)