+ Reply to Thread
Page 363 of 373 FirstFirst ... 263 313 353 361 362 363 364 365 ... LastLast
Results 3,621 to 3,630 of 3725

Thread: Are you afraid of losing in forex?

Senior Member ashra is an unknown quantity at this point ashra's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes you say right han ma ap ke baat say agree or ap nay ak acah swal kiya han mere khayl ma forex ak both acha compnay han or acah plat forum be han or han hum forex ma loss say both darty han kue kay us ma loss both hota han

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sufanw1 is on a distinguished road sufanw1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by l7nach View Post
    Hi guys.
    Are you afraid of losing in forex.I have heard some other members said that losing in part of forex.Do you agree?
    We may lose some profit now and then,when meeting the losing,are you feel frightened then?Do you have the courage to go on trading in forex?
    I find most us traders may be not willing to make orders so easily then.
    What about you all?
    Everyone will fear experienced loss or bankrupt in the world of forex. Therefore, a lot of things you can do to avoid the occurrence of continuous loss, the practice to be able to withstand the emotional and disciplinary and regulatory systems of systems and techniques that we have created. That would make the loss is reduced.
    Do not forget to Give me a THANKS

Member mansoorlund is an unknown quantity at this point mansoorlund's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex main agar mehnat or knowlege hasil karky ki jae to forex aik bht acha business hai forex main kamyaabi ke lea zarori hai ke forex ke bary main momkina tor par jo bhi ho sakky information hasil kary market main dhiyaan de or knowlege se faida hasil kary haan ya fitri amal hai ke jb kisi person agar thora ziada nuqsaan hota hai to wo dar jata hai ngar kisi ko darna nahain chahea.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kdhfbds is an unknown quantity at this point kdhfbds's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Think that all comes with the possibility of damage is almost. Currency trading is often a good advertising is everywhere. We are not afraid of money in a lot of trading opportunities. We need to explore further with the demo forex training is certified with. You can create a Forex trading and market games to recognize our country as the effectively.

Banned madylolo is an unknown quantity at this point madylolo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes of course loss is the big fear in forex because some times although we read good and watch economic market and calculate all probabilities the market goes in a different direction that is not predicted

Senior Member fahad87 is an unknown quantity at this point fahad87's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mmmmm.... if i honestly tell then really its true that i am scared of lossing from forex... i did not get any kind of money yet,as i am he new comer in this field. may be i fel a bit secured when get my first earnig of this business, then may be i could be able to trut and feel secure about t.

Senior Member jazy is an unknown quantity at this point jazy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no i'm not afraid of losing on forex,because loss is the part of business,if we are work hard and our experience is high in trading so i am earn loss in forex trading, forex is a profitable job and i am earn profit.

Senior Member kacang is an unknown quantity at this point kacang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it is a trader that is definitely a lot that failed, so I think we are a trader or traders, beginners should be careful with the market and with patience would be very nice, I think it's patience is important.

Senior Member tulsi is an unknown quantity at this point tulsi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, of course, I am afraid of getting loss in the forex trading. Not me I think that all traders afraid from loss in the forex trading. Every one want to get success in the forex trading and not to get loss in it. We must have to take some risk to get success in it.

Senior Member hejust is an unknown quantity at this point hejust's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    evry trader afraid of losing in forex because if i lose i will lose all my money

some time i think abut big loss what can i do if i got that

big loss at all and i have 0% or my money what can i do ?

for that i have good plan for my money and my account
    Forex is Big Sea

+ Reply to Thread
Page 363 of 373 FirstFirst ... 263 313 353 361 362 363 364 365 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)