+ Reply to Thread
Page 361 of 373 FirstFirst ... 261 311 351 359 360 361 362 363 371 ... LastLast
Results 3,601 to 3,610 of 3725

Thread: Are you afraid of losing in forex?

Senior Member hassan347 is an unknown quantity at this point hassan347's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think forex dealing is a types of internet business which includes possibility of reduction but we can reduce our decrease in currency dealing by using proper knowledge, experience and good skill about dealing in the marketplace. Good Luck

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member meacute will become famous soon enough meacute's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No I am Not Afraid To Lose In Forex Because Lose And Profit Part Of Our Life.Some Time We Lose Our Money And Some Time We Gain Profit.As We Know That Lose and Profit Are Part Of Any Business But You Can Reduce You Lose To Get Knowledge And Skill About Forex ...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member razaintzar is an unknown quantity at this point razaintzar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    meray khyal se profit aur losss to business ka hisa ha aur agr humein loss ho jata ha to gussa to ata he ha but humein aone gussay per kabo rkhna chahiye kiun ke loss to business ka aik hissa ha aur agr hum loss hone se upset ho gay to hum next profit ko bhi kho dein gey

Senior Member Zee133 is on a distinguished road Zee133's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I thing this is right i agree with you Forex is a business and loss is the essential part of any business, if we have good experience about Forex buxienss then we should not do afraid from Forex business.

Banned mun07 is an unknown quantity at this point mun07's Avatar
    Thanks
    We know the forex is profitable and risk able business in the world , when you start the forex business then you will need to very careful , because the forex is very sensitive business, if you no careful then you will fall here then you loss your money so every time we careful doing this business.

Banned suzonind3 is an unknown quantity at this point suzonind3's Avatar
    Thanks
    I do believe each business provides income and also damage.Forex trading can be a huge website marketing spot around the glob.W have to not necessarily frightened inside currency trading moment.

Senior Member khatoon will become famous soon enough khatoon will become famous soon enough khatoon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No I am not afraid, loss is a part of business and if i keep Fearing the loss and do not enter market then how will i earn? I will have to take risk, overcome fear and after making good analysis of market i can place my orders and hopefully make profit.

Banned hosnim is on a distinguished road hosnim's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes am afraid to lose in forex;i made alot of loses before and now i have my personal strategy that i follow doesn't matter in profit or in lose
    and i think there is no one here or in forex univer that like loses and not fear it

Member mahatma_gandhi is an unknown quantity at this point mahatma_gandhi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, actually I was afraid of losing in forex, but I think that forex is very risky at all, so I should be able to reduce the losses that exist in the forex market, and can obtain the maximum results from the previous

Member noman kanwal is an unknown quantity at this point noman kanwal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    gee ham jab bhi forex mai loss kare tu hume itna bhi afraid nahi hona chahiye ager hm forex mai bhout zayada earn ker rahe hain tu loss bhi business ka part hai hame apni loss per afraid hone ki bajaye apni mistakes se bhi learn kerna chahiye

+ Reply to Thread
Page 361 of 373 FirstFirst ... 261 311 351 359 360 361 362 363 371 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)