+ Reply to Thread
Page 358 of 373 FirstFirst ... 258 308 348 356 357 358 359 360 368 ... LastLast
Results 3,571 to 3,580 of 3725

Thread: Are you afraid of losing in forex?

Banned faisalishaq174 is an unknown quantity at this point faisalishaq174's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes after all , i consider you that am afraid to lose all of my cash in forex trading as a result of it's the foremost high risky business within the world during which ant trader will lose all of his quantity quickly by simple approach .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member umme is an unknown quantity at this point umme's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    That i commerce for Foreign currency stand which includes a favorable imagination plus it's fundamental to protect yourself from concern with getting rid of. probability with getting rid of is often included in any business enterprise plus we will never disregard them nonetheless if perhaps most people accept it by using detrimental believing, in that case them head united state soar really serious scoots.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member shoaib2013 is an unknown quantity at this point shoaib2013's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex profitable business ahi but risky bhe hai tiou many people afraid in forex losing mger mery khyal mai ager apko business ka experince ho jay then ap trading thek tarah se kar sakty hain aur pher lose k chances kam ho jaty hain so increase your knowledge then start trading business because this is hard.

Senior Member hader143 is an unknown quantity at this point hader143's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    good question i dont now every thing about afraid of Forex but i just nw first the lose is good thing in Forex to earn money and get the profit because many type of error s just we learn after the lsoss so loss in Forex is better first

Senior Member summra is on a distinguished road summra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dar to hr kisi ko hota hy k jo invest kia jaye wo khen loss m na jaye q k hm apni income invest krty hain to ye dar to hy k apni income na hm kho dain mgr is dar ka aik aida ye b hy k hm dar ki wja sy kam bht ahtiat sy krty hain

Senior Member icuseffi1 is an unknown quantity at this point icuseffi1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No I am not afraid about lose in Forex because I have confident that yes I can. I know Forex is a risky business so I have used demo account for long time so I think that I can make profit in Forex because Forex is a profitable business.

Senior Member aliq is an unknown quantity at this point aliq's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes every one afraid of losing money on this. its too difficult to make decision about trade. we know so many risk in this business so in every trade we take risk of our money and afraid to lose it if we do any mistake here.

Banned muna1982 is on a distinguished road muna1982's Avatar
    Thanks
    now a days i trade with controlling my account very much so i have neither fear of loss or the greed for big profit. i just follow the signal in the indicator and wait for 4 to 6 hour for closing signal. the profit i got or loss is no matter i got some money in the end of the month. the fear will affect us when we trade big and the floating loss in big too. if we go for small lot then it have no fear of losing account and we can wait till the profit.

Member b_tydia is an unknown quantity at this point b_tydia's Avatar
    Thanks
    I know that loss is a part of business , i shall not gain all the time.we can not turn a blind eye that every trader must have experienced loss.forex trader will have an easier task in dealing with the unstable currency market.

Senior Member abdulrehmanmunzar is on a distinguished road abdulrehmanmunzar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes ye to aik common si baat ha jab ap kisi b business me investment krtay hain to apko umeed to profit ki hoti ha magar loss ka b dar hota ha.Magar mere khyal se agar ap aik achay trader banna chahtay hain to ap ko is business me aonay loss ko b khushi se accept krna parta ha or apnay loss se learning kr k next achi umeed rakhna parti ha.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 358 of 373 FirstFirst ... 258 308 348 356 357 358 359 360 368 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)